Paladin Corps vehicles (warning: extremely pic heavy)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Paladin Corps vehicles (warning: extremely pic heavy)

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 pm

As per request, the Paladin Corps has agreed to relinquish basic information about their vehicles, as a gesture of peace.

First off is the Micantis battle tank, the main tank of the Paladin Corps.

As most of Cain-un's threats are personnel-based, the tank has adopted a large minigun as opposed to the traditional cannon. it does, however, sport 10 mk2 missiles on it's turret. it has room for twelve troops, plus the pilot.

with the turret removed

next, we have the Nitidus class mech, still a fairly early prototype

This behemoth has a huge amount of firepower, with one mk1 chaingun, a plasma blaster, an auto-cannon, and dual chain-linked miniguns. this is the powerhouse of the Corps. it can hold a pilot, and these pilots must be extremely smart and intuitive. only the best become mech pilots.

Wrapping up our land based vehicles, the Laevitas speeder. the engineers built this thing from the chassis of the Micantis, and so it has roughly the same outline.

used primarily as a fast attack vehicle to transport either the marines or the heavy support squad, the Laevitas has only a mk3 heavy chaingun, as it assumes that it will be transporting much more.

Now the air force.
the Adorior VTOL is used as an attack vehicle, for hit-and-run tactics. it has an emp pulse cannon, ten mk2 missiles, a grenade launcher, and a minigun. In a pinch, the Adorior can also carrly two troops inside, but this space is usually reserved for cargo.

Next is the Roro assault pod. while it's small engines can only support it for a short time, the Roro is extremely fast and agile. for weaponry, it has 2 mk2 missiles, and 2 miniguns.

Now, the men(and women) behind the machines. these are the *new* pilots. the ones with the breathing apparatus are the air force pilots

Also, to close, I whipped up a new chainsword design for Aeryn. lemme know what you think

The whole mechanized force
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby subyrally » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

very cool, i, like it.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy

Postby Nitewatchman » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Minigun tank.

Epic win.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby Natalya » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Awesome stuff. Too bad y'all are peaches. :son:
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:20 pm

thanks, a lot of my inspiration for newer vehicles was derived from roc77,so it's kind of fitting that they're all peach
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Natalya » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Oh and by the way you can never have too many pictures in OP in this forum.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya

Postby Pwnerade » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:01 am

:protip: If it looks like a tank, but it carries troops and it has an a smaller gun than a tank, it's an Infantry Fighting Vehicle. Regardless of what it is though, it is very kickass, like your other vehicles.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 am

:csi: :man:

The Micantis is beast.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby piltogg » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:58 pm

:boss:
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm not surprised you listed RoC as an influence, I thought your vehicles looked awfully similar. My faves are the tank and the mecha.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:32 pm

actually, the tank was finished before I saw roc's work, but small redesigns were, of course, added. I think the most influenced was the mech, because I had tried several times before with limited success, so I gave up until I saw the maiden. @ Pwnerade, the whole point was tha it was a tank outfitted with a turret to take down infantry... it still has the chassis of a regular tank, and i'm sure i could make a cannon for it if/when I need to
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Pwnerade » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:02 pm

enders_shadow wrote:actually, the tank was finished before I saw roc's work, but small redesigns were, of course, added. I think the most influenced was the mech, because I had tried several times before with limited success, so I gave up until I saw the maiden. @ Pwnerade, the whole point was tha it was a tank outfitted with a turret to take down infantry... it still has the chassis of a regular tank, and I'm sure I could make a cannon for it if/when I need to

I still think it'd be an IFV since it carries infantry.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 pm

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! at the VTOL. its like looking at a hot women and getting a boner, 'sept its a Helicopter and you jizzed off the bat. love it.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby RoC77 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:07 pm

These look really good, I think it's fine to be able to carry troops in a tank, my original light tanks also carried troops. But I'm not the resident tank expert(who is that now btw?). I especially like the detaling on the mech, the guns looks really good, and the head top's it! It's always an honor that people get inspired with what I build, heck I get inspierd by you guys too! Keep up the good work!
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Swordsalmon » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:30 pm

The tank APC is awesome, and the attack pod looks pretty tough. I like everything. ^_^
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Cannon Fodder

Next

Return to The Armoury