Minecraft

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 pm

^ look around more. Naturally generated chests. Just make a flat world and run around alot.

Right click the wolf with a bone or two and make it your pet! Also cookies are in the game.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:46 am

I found out. They where an Aprils fools day joke. Try getting your shopping cart full with items and the price over 10.000 then see what happens.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:whats the IP anyways?


Yea, what's the IP?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Rody » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:47 pm

OneEye589 wrote:
razgriz 25th inf. wrote:whats the IP anyways?


Yea, what's the IP?

I don't know, I'd like to know it myself.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Olothontor » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 pm

-snip-

My bad, haven't had my coffee today and I've been waiting for 7 and a half hours for the server to actually WORK, so I'm a bit pissy.

The fact of the matter is that the server will not be up probably until the middle of next week. All this setup we've been talking about? It has to get done BEFORE we let people on like Bonn-o-Tron.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Rody » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 am

yeah, I understand, it really is more like asking so we can get on the server when it's ready.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Olothontor » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:31 am

Rody wrote:yeah, I understand, it really is more like asking so we can get on the server when it's ready.


We'll get it to you when it's ready. Again, sorry for the pissy-ness.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Bigglesworth » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Okok, delete my posts. I wont go on like Bonn-o-Tron. And ill ignore the insults aimed at me.
:shock:
All I wanted to say is that its been great playing with all of you, yall are awesome minecrafters. Im happy that yall got your own server as I have been needing to take mine down, and if 501st or any of you need any cuboids (areas, cities, etc.) from the old map, I would be happy to hand them over.

I really hope you all know how hard it is to maintain a minecraft server with multiple plugins / mods, but im absolutely sure 501st and you all can handle it.
(501st, remember the AOWC wiki on Minecraft and bukkit. I wrote that thing keeping in mind that this day would come, and it has. I hope I included most of the details in it, and ill be updating it. Also, use Pugs new bukkit mod through mod installer. It works great, and will save you about an hour of updating every patch.. I tested it.)
"Ever heard of Texas Toast? If ya havent' yer qüeer"
TROLOLO
Bigglesworth
Hero
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Texas

Postby Olothontor » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 am

Bigglesworth wrote:All I wanted to say is that its been great playing with all of you, yall are awesome minecrafters. Im happy that yall got your own server as I have been needing to take mine down, and if 501st or any of you need any cuboids (areas, cities, etc.) from the old map, I would be happy to hand them over.

I really hope you all know how hard it is to maintain a minecraft server with multiple plugins / mods, but im absolutely sure 501st and you all can handle it.
(501st, remember the AOWC wiki on Minecraft and bukkit. I wrote that thing keeping in mind that this day would come, and it has. I hope I included most of the details in it, and ill be updating it. Also, use Pugs new bukkit mod through mod installer. It works great, and will save you about an hour of updating every patch.. I tested it.)


You're a good sport, thanks for all of your help and patience. Sorry things worked out like this.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby RJ » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 am

Yes, sorry it seems you banned 501st.
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
User avatar
RJ
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am
Location: Destroying Groin's Face

Postby BFenix » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 pm

For the ones that missed my post on MC thread II:

BFenix wrote:I would like to inform all you Minecrafters that now I to have become addicted to this wonderful game, still experimenting in pirate Beta though...


Could you guys tell me about the servers IP? And what is, afterall, the main MC thread?
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Bigglesworth » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 pm

BFenix wrote:For the ones that missed my post on MC thread II:

BFenix wrote:I would like to inform all you Minecrafters that now I to have become addicted to this wonderful game, still experimenting in pirate Beta though...


Could you guys tell me about the servers IP? And what is, afterall, the main MC thread?

My servers closed. Look forward to the not-released-yet official brikwars server.
"Ever heard of Texas Toast? If ya havent' yer qüeer"
TROLOLO
Bigglesworth
Hero
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Texas

Postby Olothontor » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 pm

We're working on it. It's getting there. I'm not even going to try to pin a date to it yet, but it shouldn't be long. SHOULDN'T.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby OneEye589 » Sun May 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Why haven't you guys been talking on here?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

PreviousNext

Return to blah blah minecraft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests