OMFG! WHATS HE DOING?!. BUT, THESE AREN'T SPACE-FIGS!

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 pm

I like the use of the Forestman shields for the elves. They fit so nicely.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 am

Your troll is a :ftw:. Where did you get his helmet? Your cyclops and cannibals are so badass. I recognize those custom muscley torsos. And lulz at the shaman having anime hair. Do you have a shot of the horde all together?
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 am

Yey, peachy elves!
IMO red plumes don't fit, maybe blue? And the helmets are a bit dark..
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 am

Warhead wrote: BATTLE OGRE
So I showed Hoboman Jr your photos of your Ogre and he remembered he had one of those masks in his box o' Lego. Few moments later his Ogre has a mask just like yours. :lol:

Got to love Lego!
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Hahaha, trust Littlest Hobo to recall what his dad could not.

The face masks are very cheap on Briklink (0.06p each) and belong to the "Larger Figure Part" section under Parts. They're Metallic Copper/Black IIRC but there are other types to choose from that may even prove better.

@Killer Karetsu: I'll be painting them white, they're too expensive to buy as white plumes and I have a ton of useless yellow ones so...

@Pwnerade and all: Thanks! I wasn't the first to have the helmet grill idea and it's been done far better. I'm striving to complete all my Medi-Evuul Armies soon and hope to have pics of the Savage Army with stats and to complete the other two army threads Army of Darkness and the other one, whatever it's called.

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Yes when I looked at the price of white plumes I gave up on that idea too.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Only half my Briklink orders arrived at or before the weekend so I'm still short a few parts. Even so I'll still need to order a few more parts (at the end of the month, again) and in some cases get the sticky labels and paints out for faces but I'm at least past the half way point with the Savage Army.

Short a few odds and sods. I'm having fun messing with the Ogres, anything to change their look. I have a Brikforge order and two more Briklinks to come that'll almost but not quite complete most of the squads in parts.

Goblin Archers and a Warg Rider.

Start of the Night Goblins. They can cast nets to ensnare their victims at limited range. I'll be using sticky labels and paints to finish their faces.

Ogre Champion or Shaman? He killed the Swamp Dragon with his bare hands and bad breath. I'd like a better axe for him though.

Orks in their heavy armour. There is a start of another squad with two handed axes that'll be Berserker. Grendal the Troll may look sickly thin next to those fierce Ogres but he regenerates wounds each turn on a 4+ on a D6 until such time he fails to regenerate any hit points back. He's every bit as tough as an Ogre and twice as cunning and mean. Again, I need to do the face.

Savage Centaurs, no mamby pamby forest dweller pish here folks. These wild Centaurs will eat you. I have a Centaur body coming from Brikforge but at $4 each it'll be the only one.

The start of the Beastmen. I have two more Wookies to buy and the faces to sticky and paint. Peace of piss. After that I'll need to buy shields and a couple of cooper swords.

Cyclops. I know you may have already seen them but I love these guys. Only three heads to get and some weapons to make, yay!

SPOILER: Oh Noe! It's the Undead Army of the Damned!!!

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Tue May 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Dis iz beautiful.

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Tue May 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Wow, is that an arm of a skeleton god?

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Tue May 03, 2011 5:02 pm

:shock: whoah. those night goblins are amazing, can't wait to see those finished, love the heavily armored orks, and the things you're doing to the trolls are awesome, really make me want to go root in my bins of lego to try to find a helmet.... also, those teaser centaurs look frickin amazing, dude, great work.

:ftw:

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue May 03, 2011 5:02 pm

UHmmm, cyclops are good, orks and nearbyers are great, ogres are ogrin', centaurs and- :shock: undead centaurs PLUS Hand of Doom?

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 pm

That Jaw-jaw with the poo on a stick deserves to be in the rule book.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Wow! PMT alert :shock: Those savage centaur ladies are seriously bad news. I'm loving this army, - I really enjoyed having a Warhammer Goblin army simply because of the fun that could be had with modelling and painting the bad guys.

I've been considering getting out my razor saw and seeing if I could modify some of my spare Lego horses to make centaurs out of them. I had centaurs in my Elf armies for Warhammer which made a nice change from fielding the same old model figures as everybody else.
Another great group of forces. One question though, How did they stop fighting between themselves?
That's part of the joy of playing this kind of army Silver,- they don't. They scrap and fight among themselves as well as fighting who they're supposed to be fighting.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Tue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

I really like the big clubs the cyclopes have.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm

AND..... its more castle stuff. :?