BrikZork

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:
jmatthew wrote:Killer Carots, <a href="http://tinyurl.com/dj36as">this link</a> will explain everything for you.

Killer...Carots...? Well that is new.


Crazy thing called an insult. I know that may be a little too complex for you, though...
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sat May 07, 2011 6:05 am

:roll:
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Code: Select all
Location: Attic

A man with a large bag over his shoulder appears. It seems the bag will only be taken over his dead body.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Pwnerade » Sat May 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Take the bag over his dead body.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat May 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Pwnerade wrote:Take the bag over his dead body.


Code: Select all
Location: Attic

I know you want to kill him, but with what?
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby enders_shadow » Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm

use the mowhecan bears to maul him, but as you do so pray to a god that you don't believe in for his soul
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat May 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Code: Select all
Location: attic

The bears charge the thief, but he whips out a sawnoff just in time to blow away a couple of bears before he gets mauled to death.

You take the bag, and apon opening it, discover a whopping 10,000 gp!

>gold

10,500 gp

You look down at his sawnoff, and realizing you already have a shotgun, you just take the remaining ammunition. +2 Shotgun rounds. (you add the rounds to the box of shotgun shells)

>inventory

1 pamphlet
1 sniper rifle (4/6)
1 shotgun (2/2)
1 box of shotgun rounds (12/12)
1 elven sword
1 lantern
1 skeleton key
10,500 gp
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Zupponn » Sun May 08, 2011 2:19 am

Sawed-off
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sun May 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Count how many bears you have left. Oh, and flay the dead bears and use the skins as armour.
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Postby enders_shadow » Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm

replace your shotgun with the sawn-off, it's much easier to carry. then, tell your remaining bears to feast on the theif, until there are just bones remaining.... then use those and the bearskins of the deceased bears to craft yourself wonderful armor.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun May 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Code: Select all
Location: Attic
>Take sawnoff

You replace your current shotgun with the sawnoff. (all ammo is transferred.)

>Craft armor with bearskin

You then use the bearskin to craft armor.

>Count bears

Bears remaining: 8/10
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby enders_shadow » Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

using the mystical powers given to you by the peltarmor from the mowhecan bears, conjure yourself an invisible bear to ride on
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun May 08, 2011 4:55 pm

enders_shadow wrote:using the mystical powers given to you by the peltarmor from the mowhecan bears, conjure yourself an invisible bear to ride on


*facepalm* You already have a bear mount. (It doesn't count as part of the bear troop, however.)
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby enders_shadow » Sun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

im sorry, but what if I want an INVISIBLE bear? who knows when It'll be handy mauling someone who doesn't know they're being mauled....
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby RJ » Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 am

I know. The rules! To many barrin' rules!
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
User avatar
RJ
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am
Location: Destroying Groin's Face

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest