some HALO stats

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

bigbigdogbig
Hero

some HALO stats

Post by bigbigdogbig » Sun May 08, 2011 5:21 pm

K, I was just playing HALO III with my freaind and I come up with these stats cus' I wanted to slaughter grunts in brikwars too. So enjoy! When I come up with more I will post.

soldier 7
skill: 1d6+1
move: 5"
armor: 4
die skum!!! (+1): may make a ranged attack against every grunt within 6".
Double Tap (+1): This minifig may fire twice with a projectile weapon. Additional targets may not be more than 2” apart; +1 UR for all shots fired (if the weapon already has more than one shot, this skill only adds ONE extra)

Supersoldier 20
skill: 1d8+2
move: 7"
armor: 1d10+2
die skum!!! (+1): may make a ranged attack against every grunt within 6".
Double Tap (+1): This minifig may fire twice with a projectile weapon. Additional targets may not be more than 2” apart; +1 UR for all shots fired (if the weapon already has more than one shot, this skill only adds ONE extra)
Gunz Blazin (+1): may dual-wield pistols and may use “pistols” in CC. Shots taken this way may be parried as normal.
Hardy Boy (+1): attacks do -2 damage to this minifig.

little dweb 2
skill: 1d6-1
move: 6"
armor: 2

alein sniper 8
skill: 1d6
move: 5"
armor: 3
Ranged Weapon Master (+2): Uses ranged and thrown weapons only (may still use improvised weapons). +1d6 Bonus to skill and damage when rolling for Ranged Combat
Eyes of a Hawk (+1): minifig adds 4” to the range of all projectile weapons he wields.

fat dude 13
skill: 1d6
armor: 5
Take All Comers (+1): In CC, this fig may spend an action to roll one attack against each reachable fig in his front arc (the attack must hit friend and foe). Moreover, he receives no skill penalties when enemies gang-up on him.
Gunz Blazin (+1): may dual-wield pistols and may use “pistols” in CC. Shots taken this way may be parried as normal.
Bulging Biceps (+1): this minifig has mastered the art of using every "inch" of his weapons effectively and does not need to skirmish while wielding a two-handed weapon. May combine a two-handed weapon and a shield while not mounted.
Fervent Charge (+1): all CC weapons count as charging weapons (not just pointy ones). +2 CC bonus to skill, damage, and armor when charging.

Elite bady 14
skill: 1d8+2
armor: 7
Hardy Boy (+1): attacks do -2 damage to this minifig.

plasma pistol: cost: 4 use: 3 Rng: 7" Dmg: 1d6+1

Assault rifle: cost: 6 use: 3 dmg: 1d6+2 rng: 10”
Assault: if the unit who was trying to fire this weapon fails the use roll then he can roll again. But only the first time the unit fails.

special rules taken from this thread http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5799
Last edited by bigbigdogbig on Mon May 09, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I hate weddings. Old people would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, "You're next"

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Rev. Sylvanus » Sun May 08, 2011 7:47 pm

For the sake of balance, I would recommend that figs with multiple special abilities scale the cost (i.e. the first ability costs +1cp, the next +2cp, the next +3cp, etc. etc.)
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders

spartan117
Officer

Post by spartan117 » Sun May 08, 2011 11:00 pm

I made some halo rules, there from the halo fluff so guys more to the halo story

I like your rules simple but cool

bigbigdogbig
Hero

Post by bigbigdogbig » Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 pm

thank you spartan 117, and rev as you can see I changed the stats.
I hate weddings. Old people would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, "You're next"

GeneralOfDeath
Cannon Fodder

Post by GeneralOfDeath » Mon May 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Jackal is spelled, um, yeah...
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours

Gungnir
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Gungnir » Mon May 09, 2011 2:46 pm

I'd change the names, though. For copyright reasons, and because it's more original.
BrikThulhu eats 1d6 minifigs each turn.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue May 10, 2011 12:15 am

Right, screw this. I'm going to solve this once and forever [yeah right] and make actual damn stat cards for the things.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

spartan117
Officer

Post by spartan117 » Tue May 10, 2011 12:24 am

really? cool!

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Tue May 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Please can't we just have deadly space men?