Getting a Tattoo

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Mon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

@rayhawks raptor jesus tat google search.

did anybody else notice the jesus face with a girl's pubic hair as a beard.... that was really really disturbing.....

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Tue May 31, 2011 12:18 am

Hoboman wrote:I would really try and see in your mind what it will look like on a 70 year old arm. Then after you puke, really think about not doing it.
Also, really try and see in your mind what your 70 year old arm will look like even without a tattoo. After you puke, amputate your arm to prevent this from ever coming to pass.

Next, imagine what Hoboman's 70-year-old-face will look like on his 70-year-old head. I think you know what you have to do.

(And probably do it before you go through with amputating your own arm, because otherwise it'll be a lot more difficult.)

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Tue May 31, 2011 12:22 am

stubby wrote: Next, imagine what Hoboman's 70-year-old-face will look like on his 70-year-old head.......
What are you trying to do, scare the poor boy to death? :shock:

:lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 am

Warhead wrote:Either go full Yakuza or just don't bother. :) Small tats are for wumin, they look sexy on them. It's not for guys... althouogh Arky might have more to add about that, it's all well beyond my understanding though.
Oh shit am I supposed to know stuff about tattoos? Anyway, yeah, women should consider how sexy that dolphin will look on their ass 50 years from now.

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 am

You can actually ask to see their sterilizer machine thing. If they don't have one, you shouldn't get a tattoo there.

But doing that makes you look like a girl, so just pick one that doesn't have terrible artists that can't needle a straight line and let them have at it.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

BFenix
Pooplord

Re: Getting a Tattoo

Post by BFenix » Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 am

OneEye589 wrote:
BFenix wrote:Its not any sort of "being cool" thing. I would want it to characterize a time of my life and remind me of the truly important things, the ones that matter. Yes very sentimental, sew me.
There's no point in saying this to people. Most of the people who say this are boneriffic and don't really mean it. Some actually think they mean it, but really don't.
"Yea, I got this butterfly on my ankle to show how free I am, my maturity, and how I've grown so much from when I was younger. It also makes me unique because it's a tattoo, even though everyone I know has the same thing."
On that case my friend, you misjudge me. For some people do it for a reason and not just because they think they mean it.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Tue May 31, 2011 9:13 am

60 wont be so bad.
My father is 70 now and its horrifying!

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:35 am

BFenix wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:
BFenix wrote:Its not any sort of "being cool" thing. I would want it to characterize a time of my life and remind me of the truly important things, the ones that matter. Yes very sentimental, sew me.
There's no point in saying this to people. Most of the people who say this are boneriffic and don't really mean it. Some actually think they mean it, but really don't.
"Yea, I got this butterfly on my ankle to show how free I am, my maturity, and how I've grown so much from when I was younger. It also makes me unique because it's a tattoo, even though everyone I know has the same thing."
On that case my friend, you misjudge me. For some people do it for a reason and not just because they think they mean it.
I didn't say that you were that way. You suck at reading.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 am

OneEye589 wrote:I didn't say that you were that way. You suck at reading.
My bad then, sounded like you said it other way around. :oops:

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Tue May 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:You can actually ask to see their sterilizer machine thing. If they don't have one, you shouldn't get a tattoo there.
Most modern tattooists don't have a steriliser machine - the mechanical parts and needles arrive in pre-sterlized packs ready to use, the same as most surgical tools.

Also - My current tattoo (in stage 2 out of 7)

. . . and what it is soon too look like (as a full sleeve around my left forearm)

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue May 31, 2011 12:27 pm

Arkbrik wrote:
Warhead wrote:Either go full Yakuza or just don't bother. :) Small tats are for wumin, they look sexy on them. It's not for guys... althouogh Arky might have more to add about that, it's all well beyond my understanding though.
Oh shit am I supposed to know stuff about tattoos? Anyway, yeah, women should consider how sexy that dolphin will look on their ass 50 years from now.
We're talking about Tattoos, why are you talking about Dolphin Anal snuggle? *shrug*

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Tue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

See? I'm not qualified for this discussion.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Tue May 31, 2011 3:12 pm

BFenix, go ahead if you truly want to. Getting a tattoo is a truly personal decision, only to be decided by you, not others.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:BFenix, go ahead if you truly want to. Getting a tattoo is a truly personal decision, only to be decided by you, not others.
Well, yeah sure. I was just looking for tips or some good advice

tunasailor
Minifig

Post by tunasailor » Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 pm

If you want a Small tattoo, let it mean something to you, just something simple.
Like I'm going to get a tattoo of an anchor on my shoulder to remind me of the sea and showing that i'm a sailor
(I have worked on a ship, and I'll be doing it again, also I'm pretty much surrounded by sea)

And for advices small tattoos ain't so bad for your health and be sure to research the tattoo shop before you get it, I have heard some crazy stuff.