Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex 80k VIEWS?! but 1 new moc

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 pm

you have some crazy-ass dock going on.

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 pm

The Shadowscycthe wrote:I have a challenge for the people of the forum before I attempt to build a brik version of that gun - would it be possible for someone to downsize it while still maintaining the rough idea?

I ask this because the gun itself is far too large, and I want it to be man portable rather than a deployable weapon
I'll get right on that :) what are the main components that you want to keep though?

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:46 pm

enders_shadow wrote:
The Shadowscycthe wrote:I have a challenge for the people of the forum before I attempt to build a brik version of that gun - would it be possible for someone to downsize it while still maintaining the rough idea?

I ask this because the gun itself is far too large, and I want it to be man portable rather than a deployable weapon
I'll get right on that :) what are the main components that you want to keep though?
Its a triple barrel gatling style weapon - and what you can't see around the back is a trans blue 1x2 brick as the antimatter power plant.

Also the side gaurds - while the shape/size can be changed - I want to try and keep them.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 am

- SCYTHIAN PROTOTYPE SKUNKYARDS -

- MANTOROK SYSTEM - CO-ORDINATES [DATA EXPUNGED] -

- ORPHEUS SUPER HOVER DEATH TANK - PRODUCTION MODEL -

The Scythian Orpheus S.H.D.T (Super Hover Death Tank) is the answer to a challenge put forth by the Assyrian empire earlier in G.R.2011 – an unchallengeable force in the battlefield displaying raw firepower and indestructible armour as the forward punch of Assyrian lines.

Most of all however – it was a display of “Technological Arrogance” to show off some of the Assyrian empires best tools of the trade.

Today – that arrogance ends.

The Orpheus now mounts an impressive forward array – including ramming forks with an independent shield unit between them – offering unparalleled forward protection and the ability to ram other tank units at the S.D.H.T’s top speed of 120 miles per hour. On top of this – the front now mounts two Lance Laser cannons to weaken, if not destroy hardened targets before it even hits them.

There is also an under slung dual barrel flamethrower (Not picutred due to extremely shitty picture quality) to deal with uncomfortably close infantry and light vehicle threats.

The main weapons turret has undergone a complete overhaul – and now features a new “click-lock” mount for its twin Antimatter Projection Cannons – it’s main S.D.T killing weapons, which melt anything in their path down into an exotic slurry of particles which then explode – taking anything and everything in a large radius with them. The sides of the turret now sport thinner, more apt amour plating as well as twin Laser Gatling cannons (one per side) to deal with lesser threats, and a secondary turret mounting a smaller, but more efficient version of the Black Widow IFV’s anti-aircraft cannon to deal with aerial threats.

As can be seen on the back of the turret, the new “Claw” magnetic dump system stops the railgun systems used to project the antimatter from becoming degaussed and creating an EMP wave capable of taking out unprotected electronics on all sides in a good mile radius – also, it just looks fucking cool.

The new engine system is more than able to keep the Orpheus afloat at a variable height between 2 and 20 meters at 120 miles per hour, and is capable of short “bursts” of 240 miles per hour to evade incoming fire.

(Yes, it may still be a box, but now it’s a gun laden box with some decent curves and angles added to it, so suck on dem apples Natalya! :p)
Last edited by The Shadowscythe on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 am

:studgod:
Very awesome! And a very good description, too.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:33 am

Your house is dim lighted Scythe, you gotta buff up your lamps or something... For the Orpheus, I hope you get some better pics soon, because it looks awesome.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 am

BEHOLD: IT LIVES!

Good to see it in the Brik as it where. The pics are very dark though but from what I see I like it. Not enough that I won't destroy it in battle though. :wink:

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 am

Being in the dark like that somehow makes it more menacing.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 am

Trust me, Knowing ShadowScythe is somewhere in the dark would be menacing enough for anyone.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 am

Nice. Looks pretty cool, although, as said before, the pictures are a bit dark.

GeneralOfDeath
Cannon Fodder

Post by GeneralOfDeath » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 am

I was afraid it was going to stay in beta forever (like minecraft)
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 am

Looks pretty cool. If only I could really see it...

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 am

Theblackdog wrote:Looks pretty cool. If only I could really see it...

NapalmKing
Cannon Fodder

Post by NapalmKing » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:39 pm

It definitly looks awesome but it seems flawed to me because to kill it one would only need to take out one of the 4 turbines it seems.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former- Albert Einstien.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Actually, no. That would just cause it to ram your face at 90 mph instead of 120.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.