Roll to Dodge (that zombie!): A quicky roll/role play.

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Ask Matt where he keeps his 5 semi-automatic rifles.


2-Matt replies: Glorious leader, the rifles are in Jack's room, you know that. Although, I can't blame you for forgetting, after what happened last night.

> kill hobo by kicking his skull in.


1-Alec must still be hungover from last night, he misses the hobo's head entirely, and his shoe flies off, smashing the window and carrying on into the blackness outside. A groundkeeper shouts "Ow! What the frag?" (Alec gets a -1 to actions involving running until he acquires another shoe)

Block the kick. throw the can and the assaulter


5-Joe drains the last of the bean juice, and seeing as how the kick never even got close to his skull, he chucks the can in Alec's direction, donking him on the head and bouncing right back to the hobo.


grab the hammer, and search the room for medical or survival supplies. Give the rest of the group a winning smile


4-With hammer in hand, Ralph roots around, finding nothing, not even a box of band-aids. Probably should have noticed that if Matt had to use a t-shirt to patch himself up, he wouldn't have any med supplies lying around.

NEXT
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
User avatar
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:49 pm

>steal hobo's shoe (if he has one) (If not, steal the nearest person's shoe.)
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Wake up, put the can away in coat, pull out newspaper, and begin reading. what is up with the world two days ago?
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 pm

follow Silva to the other room to acquire a rifle, and if Robotmonkey tries to take my shoe, hit him with the hammer (with whatever side hurts more)
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby knolli » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am

I'd like to join.

Mike strolls down the hallway towards the kitchen. An empty can of coffee in his hand.
His skin is pale and he has dark rings below his eyes, the lids half closed. At first his slow movements remind you of a zombie. He mumbles something. It could be: "....Cooooffeeeeeee!"
Then you remember him: He was at the party last night, but only long enough to grab some booze and free food and talk something about all nighter and deadline. Then he has locked himself in his room and tried to make up for the work of the last month in one night.
He is a bachelor student of engeneering and lives in the third appartement to the right. He is still wearing earplugs.

When he sees the russian and the snob, he raises an eyebrow and moves on like Bonn-o-Tron.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Previous

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests