6th Immortal Alliance Legion (Update: Immortals)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

6th Immortal Alliance Legion (Update: Immortals)

Post by Bragallot » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Intelligence is intercepting an incoming transmission directed at the Immortal Headquarters... Processing...

"Greetings, Immortal lord. I, am Inquisitionary Duchess Angelica Del Montero, and the sole woman in our nation ever to step up to the military position of First Legionary General, your ally. But enough about me. I am sure you've heard about the unfortunate incident that took place in the Prussian sector, an incident that could have been avoided if it hadn't been for Brittanian incompetence!"

"... but it's too late now. Those Prussian infidels have insulted our holy Alliance. Apart form that, reports state their homeplanet is extremely rich and holds resources that would definitely help us win this war. There are also a lot of indigenous tribes that could serve us well as slaves. Therefore, we've already assembled an army to punish these so-called Neo-Prussians, and erase their paltry 'Empire' from the history books once and for all."

"Sadly, the barbarians of the VoL also wish to partake in this conquest. I assure you we have no need for their aid and knowing their... 'discipline' they will probably only get in the way, but it doesn't seem we're going to be able to change their minds. Ah well, perhaps they'll be of use in the front lines."

"The Brittanians had established trade routes prior to their failure and are also insisting on marching to 'punish the Prussians for assaulting diplomats', so to speak, but we know better: the dandies only want to sustain their economic interests in the region. The Brits are mobilizing an army as we speak. So far that git Captain Martin Starr has been appointed as their leader... Gah, he's not even looking at the camera, that insolent...! *ahem* As you are well-aware they have been our hated enemies for ages without end, but then again your arguments for keeping off each other's backs have been rather... convincing to say the least. While they fight like sissies and their technology is laughable at best, I suppose they could come in handy, and then again not only Inquisitorial blood should flow to set right their mistakes."

"Your army stands ready, Emperor. Just give the order and the troops you see before you here will be properly armed and outfitted, machines of war will be built, and we will bring the infidel Neo-Prussian Empire to its knees swiftly and bloodily. We will make the vainglorious infidels pay with their blood for their insolence and leave not a trace of their would-be nation behind."

"This, we swear."
Last edited by Bragallot on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

White Nun
Dimmy

Post by White Nun » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Oooooooooooooo Image

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Nice army! Too bad the Anti-Immortal Alliance will have to crush it. :twisted:

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

:byzero:
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Hoboman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Hoboman » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm

I really like the Chainsaw Pole Arms. That whole look is pure win.

Well done. :D
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Not exactly the direction I wanted to take Martin Starr in, but I'm Ok with this anyway. Let's see how the situation develops...
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 am

Hm, I think most of them are not finished yet...
Nice look anyways, though these require parts from the falx...
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:21 am

Communiqué to: Inquisitionary Duchess Angelica Del Montero, from: High Lord Warhead of the Immortal Vanguard Fleet wrote:
Greetings Lady Duchess. Your words of conquest are pleasing to our ears. We are no less committed and will gladly lend any assistance we are able to your cause, your enemies are now also ours. The Immortals look forward to standing side by side in battle with your nations fine troops and I would encourage your goals in this venture. It is well that you have allowed our allies to share in the glory of battle against our enemies and both will serve you well I am sure, if they are used wisely to their own potential. I eagerly await news of your success.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 am

Don't worry KK, most have weapons, as you can see in the Inquistadores' thread. I just chose to display them this way so the few that don't have guns / stuff yet wouldn't stand out as much. I just realized I forgot to put my shock troops there as well though, bugger.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Lots of win here. :D

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:35 am

- Update -

A lot can be said about Inquistadores, but they're not slackers.

As soon as the reply from Immortal Headquarters arrived, they geared up their army and set off to the Prussian sector.

These VoL (need laser rifles) aren't ordinary warriors: they're Helsquad, a branch of VoL warriors infused with demonic blood.

Brittanians, most of them are armed now. They're still in the process of mobilizing a greater force and are making haste to do so: though they march as allies it's quite clear the Inquistadores as well as the Brittanians have their own colonial interests in the planet. The VoL just want to massacre stuff.

Marines with the typical Inquistadore laser/stun blasters and chainstaff guards / pilots.

Conquistadores, you've seen them armed before but it can't hurt to show 'em off again.

The same goes for the cyborg shock infantry.

Some more heavy shock troopers and the Duchess, who has taken command of the invasion.

But what's gonna fly 'em there?

This is the fifth gen Dragonhead, a battleship that is the mainstay of the Inquistadorial Armada and has served their nation well for ages.

The concept for it was a star destroyer.

Armed with:

1 double missile launcher (front)
1 single missile launcher (in front of the bridge)
Twin heavy laser cannon (front)
Autolaser batteries (the OT sides)
4 turrets
2 EMP anti-fighter towers (next to the bridge). They're capable of unleashing an short-ranged EMP wave to disrupt nearby fightercraft daring enough to go for the bridge.
No cloaking device in favor of heavier shields, Inquistadores prefer raw force over subtlety.

See why they call it the Dragonhead?

'Our ships are sometimes criticized as being bulky and cumbersome, but these are merely claims by infidels jealous of their firepower.'

Engines.

... and the good thing is...

I have two of them! Sadly then I have to divide the turrets.

Each carries:
- 2 fightercraft
- 2 bombercraft
- 2 boarding pods

Personell:
- Officer and Pilots
- 1 squad (6 men) of marines
- 1 squad of shocktroopers or conquistadores

"We've already made a size comparison with the pitiful ships the Brittanians reported the Prussians to have. They won't stand a chance against our Armada Invencible."
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 am

I'm loving the Dragonhead class ships. Amazing looking profile, and lots of nice weaponry.

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 pm

those inquistadores are major kickass. I love the heavies, can't wait to see a forum battle with 'em :D

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 am

Good-looking ships. :guinness:
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Theblackdog wrote:I'm loving the Dragonhead class ships. Amazing looking profile, and lots of nice weaponry.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."