Submersible Rules?

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: IVhorseman, Pwnerade

Postby Bennanteno » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 pm

When my friend and I had our naval brikwars battle, we just put everything on a blue cloth, the one diver and one submarine was just considered to be underwater at all times unless we said otherwise. If rules are needed, I agree with IVhorseman on the marker idea, but instead of the stacks being one brick for one inch, I would suggest one brick for one story of height.
Bennanteno
Officer

Postby Dr. X » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Ace, the glass table beats all others. It can support your battleship. You can put baseplates under and on it. And it can be as big as you want: Just go to Home Depot (or whatever) and buy some large plexiglass sheets, then use books or blocks or what not for the legs of the table. (If your battleship is that huge, then you should have lots of legs. I envy you if you've got a 20 pound battleship lol.)
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:09 am

Dr. X wrote:And it can be as big as you want: Just go to Home Depot (or whatever) and buy some large plexiglass sheets

except for being MASSIVELY EXPENSIVE.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Dr. X » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:13 am

Sorry, not plexiglass, I mean those kind of transparent plastic things. I forget what it's called but it feels like plastic and it's transparent.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
Dr. X
Galidor

Previous

Return to The Rulebook