MLPFSIM and asorted animation.

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

bronis?

YES!
5
56%
Not yet.
4
44%
 
Total votes : 9

MLPFSIM and asorted animation.

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Or
"My Little penises FriendShip Is Magic"
ImageImage
I feel that any bronises should hand in their man cards. And any body who has not seen the show should watch episode 1. If you don't then hand in your man card for being too much of wimp to try something new.

Edit: forgot to mention; it's developed by Lauren Faust. Who worked on story boards for Fosters home for imaginary friends. The animation style is also very similar, with thick lines and bright colours.
Last edited by muffinman42 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Zupponn wrote:Image

Image
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Adventure Time is better.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Silverdream wrote:Adventure Time is better.

Hmm, I'm torn with that statement. Adventure time is very awesome.

I reserve my judgement until i have seen all the MLP episodes, all of them.
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Postby Ex-Lep » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

.....how old are you, perchance?
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
User avatar
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 am
Location: On a siesta. A LONG siesta.

Postby stubby » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:09 pm

The biggest bronis I ever met, bar none, is the head of playthemes development at Lego. He was a bronis even before Friendship Is Magic made it popular. He's completely mad for them, no one else even comes close.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby muffinman42 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Ex-Lep wrote:.....how old are you, perchance?

old enough to drink.
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Postby BFenix » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby mgb519 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Now, "Dexter's Lab"-THERE'S a show! BFenix wins the thread.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 pm

I think one of the most kickass cartoons I've ever watched was "Sheep in the Big City" That show was just too good to last, man. They took shots at the network, politicians, other shows, it was amazing. Shame they only got one season out. I was just old enough to remember some of it, it started airing in 2000, when i was 5.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby stubby » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

mgb519 wrote:Now, "Dexter's Lab"-THERE'S a show!

That really was one of the all-time greats. I even liked the live-action spinoff, "Dexter."
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby mgb519 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Keldoclock wrote:I think one of the most kickass cartoons I've ever watched was "Sheep in the Big City" That show was just too good to last, man. They took shots at the network, politicians, other shows, it was amazing. Shame they only got one season out. I was just old enough to remember some of it, it started airing in 2000, when I was 5.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2576
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby BFenix » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

mgb519 wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:I think one of the most kickass cartoons I've ever watched was "Sheep in the Big City" That show was just too good to last, man. They took shots at the network, politicians, other shows, it was amazing. Shame they only got one season out. I was just old enough to remember some of it, it started airing in 2000, when I was 5.

Sheep In The Big City was a pussy cartoon compared to the all time real deal cartoon CN ever made IMO. Megas XLR. THAT, was a fuckin awesome show...
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4782
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Silverdream » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Pokemon.

Every cartoon was just a ripoff of these three.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Next

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests