Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X
the only useful thing about these is the ability to change... which can be easily fixed by having a bunch of real dice. Also, you can build with them, but then they stop being dice and become bricks. So,
Buy real dice.
- Posts: 1723
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
- Location: The logical answer would be
Saint Child wrote:CADmonkey is that your dice bot?
Nope, I have made a dicebot but I haven't taken any photos yet.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 am
- Location: Town of Merchants, Land of the Beautiful Lake
I used on for the head of a big daddy. It worked pretty well, actually.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm
........I think that I could make a REALLY awesome fighter out of a dice. I might just buy one.
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
- Location: Behind you.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests