Current progress of next Brikwar

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Current progress of next Brikwar

Postby morganm » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 am

It's been slow going but the majority of the space station is complete. This is very much a collaborative effort with my son. By that I mean... I make some really neat shit, come back a day later to look at it, and think "wtf happened?" =) Oh well, it's not just my creation... it's his too.... so most of it stays.

Don't get me wrong; he's came up with some really neat stuff too. Like that wacky machine the dude is strapped into... The command center in the upper room... etc.

Construction continues... =P
morganm
Dimmy

Postby morganm » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:19 pm

It began this last weekend... hopefully we'll finish it this week!

I chose the Alien Rebel Assault Force.
Son chose the Xenophobic Human Interstellar Army.
Daughter chose Civilian Uprising. This is her first BrikWar. She's 5 so we have to help her a lot... but she's having fun!

The rough scenario:

Humans have built what appears to most as a simple military base. However it's been discovered that it's actually an alien holding and rendering facility where captured aliens are "processed". This prompted the alien attack on the facility.

The civilian construction workers and police are rioting against the XHIA. Apparently their union contract negotiation is not going well. The local government repealed their ability to bargain collectively. The civilians sized the opportunity during the chaos of the alien invasion to attack the XHIA!
morganm
Dimmy

Return to Bricks