I'm so sorry, but... (now on the wiki!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:19 pm

I am so fucking glad you're the boss here, Stubby.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:29 pm

You realize you're talking to the guy who caused the pedobot apocalypse, right?
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Why, exactly, did you think I said it?

http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/PedoNuker, lazy ass. (Note to those who want to separate propaganda from... er... fourm propaganda, hit History at the top and compare Warhead and Pedo's versions)
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Natalya » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Theblackdog wrote:Does *anybody* really get to choose what their sig-fig looks like?

I did.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Colette » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Sorry, Ross, I tried my best and even tried not to delete a singe thing from the original page at the cost of making the article flow better. Most of the origin story was made in collaboration with Silverdream and I even updated the idiotic things I did. The only things I added were the shapeshifting thing and the fedonuker part for reference, which themselves are pretty neutral. If this makes you think I biased the PedoNuker page towards me, then obviously we might as well just delete all the text and replace it with big curse words and my floppy penis pictures.

@stubby: Without naming the high school I attend for privacy reasons, one of the things they teach you is how to make a homemade(except for the motors, and the CPU, but you get to learn how to build one along the way) robot. So, yes, I guess we are all doomed.

Natalya wrote:
Theblackdog wrote:Does *anybody* really get to choose what their sig-fig looks like?

I did.

:owned:
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Natalya » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:The head with glasses is permanently ingrained into my mind as yours.

You're right. He obviously forgot that you run the Brikwars universe, and that you have the final say in everything. I'm glad he reminded me, because I was about to make something up for my fictional plastic army that was formed in my imagination, but you probably won't like it. I guess that means I shouldn't make it.

Let us be clear:

I run the Brikwars Universe.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 pm

.... I don't see the problem. He added a story as to how the character was created, and updated Warhead's facts with things like the new incarnation, Colette.

I'm willing to run bets on how long Ross will stay booty bothered about his internet Idol being trolled by a kid. I have $20 on forever.

EDIT: Yes, Natalya. You obviously do (no sarcasm this time). :boss:
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I'm willing to run bets on how long Ross will stay booty bothered about his internet Idol being trolled by a kid. I have $20 on forever.

Ross, please don't become booty bothered about this. Remember what happened to Asterios?

alot of us are trying to get Pandy back into our society and give him a fourth(?) chance. He used to be a prick kid, but now he's re-establishing himself, much like how I did. He has accepted his past and now must move into the future.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:15 pm

*raises eyebrow*

Now Silva, I know you're trolling.

As for you, Aoffan, I'm pretty certain you're not, and I apologize for that. I actually went and purportedly insulted myself when I told him off, so yeah, excuse me for holding an opinion biased by the rest of the fourm's decision of this guy's mentality. I know I'm in the wrong for continuing to pursue him, but after all the leeway I gave the dude, after the rest of the fourm lynched him, he managed to screw that up as well.

I certainly can't hold a candle to myself, and had I decided that I, too, could change this internet's society's made-up universe, I would probably be in the same position.

I am now adding this to my signature though.

Cheers.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Amen. I realized somewhere upthread that, well, he hasn't done anything outright offensive for a while now, and he's embracing the stuff in the Brikverse about pedonuker and the Nyphilians instead of trying to make a clean break from it like before, which is awesome.
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Damn, even the first post is booty bothered. Saying "Don't troll this" is literally the worst thing you could do if you don't want to be trolled.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Cpt. Zipps wrote:Damn, even the first post is booty bothered. Saying "Don't troll this" is literally the worst thing you could do if you don't want to be trolled.

But this time it's in Natalya's domain, so it's a whole different battlefield.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 am

I love those comics!
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw

Re: I'm so sorry, but... (now on the wiki!)

Postby Warhead » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 am

Hmm... found this. Better late than never: No way Warheads junk would cause anything less than Awesomeness. The whole Warhead is your father idea is just a part troll part typical Pedonuker way of insinuating himself into others ideas and one more reason to repeat myself. I will not include you or your ideas in the Immortal War. Now go bother some other unsuspecting children.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Re: I'm so sorry, but... (now on the wiki!)

Postby Colette » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Warhead wrote:Hmm... found this. Better late than never: No way Warheads junk would cause anything less than Awesomeness. The whole Warhead is your father idea is just a part troll part typical Pedonuker way of insinuating himself into others ideas and one more reason to repeat myself. I will not include you or your ideas in the Immortal War. Now go bother some other unsuspecting children.

Well... :necro: :roll:
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury