BRÜTAL METAL

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

Postby BFenix » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:52 pm

Silverdream wrote:http://vimeo.com/1223566


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QyQ9PsOj6A
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4622
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Zupponn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:27 am

Silverdream wrote:http://vimeo.com/1223566

Haven't seen that one in a while. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5423
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Tarren » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:10 am

Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:40 am

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby mgb519 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Zupponn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 pm

mgb519 wrote:Apparently.

The Rooster is heavier.

Also, has Mastodon been mentioned yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WGNd8QR-U
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5423
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby mgb519 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 am

Zupponn wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Apparently.

The Rooster is heavier.

Also, has Mastodon been mentioned yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WGNd8QR-U

Yeah, but this here is the first ever example of grange metal.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Zupponn » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:08 pm

mgb519 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Apparently.

The Rooster is heavier.

Also, has Mastodon been mentioned yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WGNd8QR-U

Yeah, but this here is the first ever example of grange metal.

Grange metal? Never heard of it. The song I posted by Mastodon is a good example of Doom metal with a little Progressive metal thrown in though.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5423
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Evz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Trivium. I enjoy some Trivium.

I love all metal though.

But Trivium just sounds good to me. Especially newer (Shogun and In Waves) Trivium, though I do enjoy me some Ember to Inferno, Crusade and Ascendancy stuff as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyncXAAfjFI

so so br00tal

though the most metal (not best) band is Manowar, because all of their songs are about metal. And they love metal. And worship metal.

BFenix wrote:Dio, the fucker... why did he die before I went to one of his concerts? WHY? RIP bro


I fucking died inside that day bro.
Last edited by Evz on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
TROLOLO
Evz
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Postby mgb519 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Zupponn wrote:
mgb519 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
mgb519 wrote:Apparently.

The Rooster is heavier.

Also, has Mastodon been mentioned yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WGNd8QR-U

Yeah, but this here is the first ever example of grange metal.

Grange metal? Never heard of it.

What about puns? You heard of those?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby piltogg » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I think.. i might have shared this one already.. but it's good so deserves to be here twice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3k7j6kW ... re=related


btw queen of the damned: really good movie.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2431
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Postby Evz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

piltogg wrote:I think.. I might have shared this one already.. but it's good so deserves to be here twice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3k7j6kW ... re=related


btw queen of the damned: really good movie.


I enjoyed that. It was a cool movie.
Image
TROLOLO
Evz
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Postby BFenix » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 am

piltogg wrote:I think.. I might have shared this one already.. but it's good so deserves to be here twice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3k7j6kW ... re=related


btw queen of the damned: really good movie.


Didn't saw the movie *adds to list* the music is kinda crappy though...
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4622
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Silverdream » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:57 am

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby BFenix » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Silverdream wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn7jpINpqbQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Best thrash metal.


Image

ATTENTION! This is a monitored troll forum, keep it up and you'll be punished! Also, queer music is to be smitten! You have been warned.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4622
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest