While you're waiting on your server..

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

While you're waiting on your server..

Postby notaturtle » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:41 am

While you're waiting on the Brikwars server to be available to play on you could join me over at 209.188.23.250:25590. It's a pretty good server, it's got factions and a pretty amazing seed, and most people are pretty cool. I'm obviously not asking you to be on my faction because you don't trust me, but that doesn't mean we can't play on the same server, it's pretty great and 1.8.
TROLOLO
notaturtle
Champion

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Tailing the tracks of the Pirate Lord, the Wanderer Ross, determined upon an answer for the man's raids on Brikwarrior colonies, follows Notaturtle across the Great Sea, and confronts the Pirate upon his deck in an unfamiliar land. Fair game, it is said. And it is true that no man was harmed in his pillaging, for the colonies have gone on to found the Empire of Brik. Faced with this truth, and lost on the high seas, the Wanderer asks the Pirate for a simple request- a boat and a map.

He sets out as the sun goes down, and a bright moon rises on the horizon. Two days of sailing with no land in sight, and he sees something on the horizon. A single tree. Landing, Ross takes stock, of this tiny island, marked on the map only by it's given name- Portain.

Another day, and a shack is built to block out the pouring rain. It appears that the undead plague does not reach this far out into the sea, for nothing appears on the land he has claimed for his own. On the third day, he strikes Iron, and coming above, sights a single sail upon the horizon. Wobbu, the Architect, hoves into site on a small craft and hails the Wanderer. They contemplate the island, and the Architect decides that the only fit construction would be a tower to pierce the heavens.

The project takes weeks. The Wanderer and the Architect are joined by Kupole and Stybb, the Nomad and the Engineer. As the highest peak is reached and capped, and the green and yellow banner is unveiled, the Wanderer hands the title of Lord to the Architect, and the Tower of Portain is now the home of Bastion, amid the boundless seas.

++++++

This is seriously cool. This server is a lot of fun with factions and whatnot, and Notaturtle had better be a good ally for when the faction Bastion inevitably gets into trouble. ;) Some good people in my faction, and we've got plans. Big plans.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Olothontor » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Oh, man. Count me in on Bastion, man.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Scottsman » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm a little brain dead. Could somebody give me an Out Of Character summary on what's happening here?
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby notaturtle » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Scottsman wrote:I'm a little brain dead. Could somebody give me an Out Of Character summary on what's happening here?

Ross built a base and his own faction, Bastion, while I'm running my own faction Pirates as allys. Come play with us.
TROLOLO
notaturtle
Champion

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Just keep in mind that we won't be doing any looting and pillaging. (we're likely to be pillaged instead, we're bloody rich.) If you've still got beef with Nota, tough luck, he's an ally.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 pm

THE NEW IP:50.155.33.166:25565
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby notaturtle » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Just keep in mind that we won't be doing any looting and pillaging. (we're likely to be pillaged instead, we're bloody rich.) If you've still got beef with Nota, tough luck, he's an ally.

If someone still has a beef with me then I will give them the gear and we can fight, lol. I don't mind.
TROLOLO
notaturtle
Champion

Postby Ex-Lep » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 pm

In the words of the wise Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte, "If [he's] got beef, tell 'im i'm a vegetarian and I ain't fuckin' scared of him."
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder

Postby mgb519 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Ex-Lep wrote:In the words of the wise Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte, "If [he's] got beef, tell 'im I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fuckin' scared of him."

As long as "him" isn't Deadpool, of course.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby SnakeMittens » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 pm

In my first hour joining Bastion, I designed a 3 by 3 gate for them and improved the efficiency of their melon farm by 300%.
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Ex-Lep » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:19 am

I would play, but my connection keeps timing out.....
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Cannon Fodder

Postby Olothontor » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 am

SnakeMittens wrote:In my first hour joining Bastion, I designed a 3 by 3 gate for them and improved the efficiency of their melon farm by 300%.

I'm glad you know what to do with the melons. I redesigned the rest of our farms when I joined yesterday afternoon, but I didn't touch the melons for fear of mucking something up.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 am

So much potential for :twss:

So much.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Wobbu » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

hello it's me

if you join tell me you're from these forums and i will let you in

there are some rules

1: no shit-talk to other factions, we don't need that

2: ask me before making anything in the building

3: you are free to use the materials, just don't take 30 diamonds for armor or something like that

4: notaturtle is a cool guy be nice to him

and some general shit you should know

i am very picky and particular with building. i will probably not like anything you make unless you're some block jesus, which is why i hesitate to give you guys free roam

stybexx is a diamond magnet give him all your love

don't post our coordinates, anywhere, ever, something you should have already learned

if you join now there's pretty much nothing to do so it'd be good to have something in mind that you want to do. we could always use more mining.

ok? ok.

oh yeah also the fanfic is very flattering thank you
TROLOLO
Wobbu
God of BrikWars

Next

Return to blah blah minecraft