Zombies!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 am

There's a meme where you add a tag to your sig that says "MY HOME IS PROTECTED. IS YOURS?" with a picture of zombies attempting to climb stairs. So yeah.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 am

Like in the WWZ book, a blade + shovel combo. Handy.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 am

Yea, that's why I want the contractor's shovel. Closest thing you'll get without modification.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby ForlornCreature » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 am

Realistically for any kind of horde of zombies to occur, most of us would be zombiefied or dead before we could do anything to attack or defend from the zombies.
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:44 am

You've got to find a way out of the "most of us" group then, eh?
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby RoC77 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:52 pm

I dunno, maybe it might not be so bad being a zombie. You already know most of your friends and family are going to be zombified. So, all you do is hang out with them all day, till a meat sack shows up, then you share a nice meal them and make a new friend.

Sounds a lot better than worrying all the time, searching for food, water, & supplies. Always on guard even at night against zombies or fellow humans. At least with a zombie you already know what they are about...

If the time comes, I might actually go zombie....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil

Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby BFenix » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:18 pm

The "If you can't beat them, join them" theory eh? no my way of doing things. Beasides, if you get swarmed or biten, at least you had "fun" surviving before becoming a zombie.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm pretty sure when a bunch of half-rotten horribly mutilated corpses is trying to tear you apart brutally to eat at your brains, your survival instinct won't allow logical thought and / or allow you to give in.

Let's face it though, zombies are clumsy wimps, all they have got going for them are numbers and only old, young or incredibly fat people are likely to fall to them, thus making their ranks weaker again. Any gang of niggas chillin' with their bros in their street would quickly beat them up and bury them.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:26 pm

There's a compilation of short stories out called Zombies Vs. Unicorns. Pick it up, it has a good bit of epic inside.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Bragallot wrote:Any gang of niggas chillin' with their bros in their street would quickly beat them up and bury them.

Huh, I'm surprised I haven't filtered that one already. But that does bring up an important point to consider. Have you ever noticed that 99.9% of zombies are white? Is there some kind of zombie racism going on?

Ross_Varn wrote:There's a compilation of short stories out called Zombies Vs. Unicorns. Pick it up, it has a good bit of epic inside.

:belushi:
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Silverdream » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Alright. I just thought of an all around stupider plan than my good one, but here goes.

There is a Park by my house. If I get seperated from my family and am forced to fend for myself(hopefully I will have my cult and dog, they'll come into this later) I will make camp there. I will catch food in the summer with a bird feeder(my cult is a great hunter, if you can get the birds to eat out of it they're dead) a fishing rod and a blowgun/bow/crossbow. I should also be able to scavenge buckets of blackberries.

The winter will be tougher. I would have to move camp to a neighbouring house. There I will eat canned goods and non-perishables. I'm also assuming that dog food wouldn't be something stockpiled and stolen, so that would give cult and Dog their own food.

As for zombies and survivors, I was thinking of constructing a coilgun. Powerful, ammo is plentiful and isn't as loud as a gun. This means I could ambush survivors for supplies and pick zombies off easy too. If a coilgun is too difficult to construct I would

Although I could let the survivors pass through unharmed. I'm a skinny individual who lives in the woods, it's unlikely they would have anything to ask of me.

Also water would be easy to obtain(boil it from the pond in the park). Also snow.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 am

As for safety out of the home, put a box of emergency bars, one of those 1gallon poland spring things, and a shotgun for your car, and a 72 hour pack for your office and home. You should be pretty much fine.

I think i've said this before, but I'm applying for a concealed carry license as soon as I turn 21.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:35 am

Have you ever noticed that 99.9% of zombies are white?

Hah, my theory is reinforced!

@ Keldo: the only reason you'd want to carry a gun around in public is because you would want to use it. That's just messed up.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 am

Wrong. The only reason you'd carry your gun around in public is because you'd like to be able to defend yourself. A lot of people in the US hold one, and a lot end up having to use it, unfortunately.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:28 am

Food Fight + :j+b: = :belushi:

I just noticed that the brikwar smile thing is not in the emoticon list.
Last edited by Tzan on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion