Brikwars slogan

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Almighty Benny » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:33 pm

BrikWars - Playtime is Over

BrikWars - The End of Innocence

BrikWars - Taste the Painbow

BrikWars - Unholy Plastic Conquest

BrikWars - Where Imagination Meets Execution

BrikWars - This Is The Slogan

BrikWars - Time To Wipe That Smirk Off Your Little Yellow Face
Image
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
User avatar
Almighty Benny
Galidor
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Connecticut

Postby Silverdream » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Brikwars-Not for Anoraks.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7784
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:23 am

Brikwars: It's what happens when you throw all the worst things about humanity into a blender with some toys.

Brikwars: Slogan? We don't need no damn slogan.

Brikwars: Ask Warhead how your mother's doing.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:38 am

Brikwars - Finding your favorite person's address and following them home, then wearing their clothes and breaking their femurs so they can never leave you.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Postby aoffan23 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:42 am

Brikwars: because, let's face it, none of this shit will ever happen in real life.

Brikwars: just 'cause, that's why.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby thade » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 am

Brikwars: The only rule is that there ARE no rules.

Brikwars: Plastic CAN be violent.

Brikwars: Wargaming on steroids.
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.
User avatar
thade
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 am

Brikwars - Fudge Everything.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 610
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Postby Zupponn » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 am

BRIKWARS: Copyright ©1995-2006 Mike Rayhawk
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Almighty Benny » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:20 am

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Brikwars - Fudge Everything.


This is my favorite so far
Image
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
User avatar
Almighty Benny
Galidor
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Connecticut

Postby mgb519 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 am

:godwin:
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Cpl. Halan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:52 am

Brikwars: Happy wanton murder
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight


Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.
User avatar
Cpl. Halan
Dimmy
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby mgb519 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 am

Brikwars: because violence is golden.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Ham701 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 am

Brikwars: Fucking your mother six-ways from Sunday.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby Silverdream » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Brikwars-Wearing your skin as a mask to hide from the ZOG.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7784
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Postby heavyfishcannon » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Brikwars- not s much "why" as "Why not".
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests