Re: The Scythian Galactic Codex 80k VIEWS?! but 1 new moc

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Tea Spork
Champion
Champion

Post by Tea Spork » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Amazing!

Are you using some special version of Lego Digital Designer? I don't seem to have some of those parts in mine :/
I am the best at being the worst!

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Scythe? Why not use LDraw?
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:29 pm

(And now, after a re-organisation, pictures of shizz I brought back in september!)

The Ground Forces of the Great Scythian Empire -

-- 192nd Mechanised Division --

With the recent Immortal conflicts and further border skirmishes between the Scythian and Britannian Empires verging on breaking out into a full blown intergalactic war - the Scythian empire has recently begun a new wave of weapons development and re-drafting soldiers who have recently ended thier 10 year mandatory military service.

The first of these militarisations is the addition of the "Cockroach" Infantry support vehicle. Based in concept off of the Armored Cars features in other races back in GR.2009 - the Cockroach takes the concept of a small, fast and armored anti-infantry unit to the extreme - armed with an underbelly Laser Gatling cannon to shred infantry to pieces and a top-mounted Lance cannon, Cockroaches are deployed in hunter-killer teams to wipe out enemy infantry in enclosed urban spaces.

The second of these radical new vehicles that have been added to the Scythian armory is the "Gnat" Technical support vehicle - which is armed with a snub barreled version of the Tarantula's heavy laser cannon to rip apart enemy fortifications in a "Flash blast" of white hot fury.

(The two new vehicles together, in shot with my right knee)

A complete group shot of the Scythian 192nd Mechanized Division.

1 x "Orpheus" Super Heavy/Hover Death Tank

Built before the tigershark - but mostly forgotton by the forum goers - it is built with twin Anti-matter projector cannons, twin lance lasers, twin laser cannons, twin anti-air lasers and an underslung twin flamethrower - it does nothing in single figures.

And that includes kill counts.

It can carry a staggering 20 troops into battle in its hold and also includes a nose mounted shield generator between its imposing ramming systems - its primary goal in the field is to hunt down and kill other Death Tanks, get behind enemy lines and cause as much chaos as possible by letting loose with every cannon its arsenal and then drop off its troop compliment and hunt down other high-priority targets.

1 x "Titanus" Battle mech

Built with arm mounted heavy lasers and an advanced ECM/ECCM system and enclosed in the thickest of armour - it wades into battle handing out hot death where ever it chooses.

1 x "Tarantula" Main Battle Tank

The workhorse of the Scythian armed forces, it is armed with twin laser cannons, a turret mounted heavy laser and two anti-matter missiles to deal with any threat that comes towards this multiped beast.

1 x "Black Widow" Infantry Fighting Vehicle

What the Tarantula is to tanks, the Black Widow is to infantry - Armed with a lance laser cannon, 4 micro missiles and an underslung laser gatling cannon - it can also carry a squad of 5 into battle in its rear enclosure.

1 x "Gnat" Technical Support Vehicle

Originally designed as a civilian vehicle that was adopted for military use - the Gnat is designed to flash-fry enemy fortifications and all inside them with its prototype snub cannon - it is unfortunatly untested in the field of battle.

5 x "Cockroach" Infantry Support Vehicle

Designed as the Scythian Empires answer to the Armored cars used by other Galactic civilizations, it moves at incredibly high speed and is armed with an underslung laser gatling cannon and top mounted lance cannon - these beasts operate in groups using thier high speed and heavy frontal armor to out-flank the enemy to wipe out masses of enemy infantry in enclosed urban spaces.

1 x Hero "Harkins" in SIBAS powered armour + 1 x Standard trooper in SIBAS powered armour

The Scythian SIBAS powered armour is one of the most compact combat hardsuits in known existance - it is fast, strong and extremely powerful - it is also an asset reserved for special forces groups due to the fact that it costs as much to build as most Main Battle Tanks.

40 x Scythian Marines

The bread and butter troopers of the Scythian Empire are subjected to mandatory drafting at age 18 (once they have finished mandatory education) and then spend the next 10 years of thier lives learning honour, dicipline and duty - once released from the armed forces they are given enough "Pension" to set up thier new lives within the greater empire - or are allowed to continue thier posting (at groups of 2 years at a time).

As a result of thier - every single citizen in the empire over 18 years of age has been given combat training, and is fully capable of defending themselves and everyone else around them.

Duty to Scythia gives its own reward, and every citizen in the empire has given thier due - and it has brought an empire that was only a century ago on the brink of collapse into a new age of prosperity.

-----

(Lemme know what you guys all think - C&C is always appreciated!)

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 pm

How does it feel to see an LDD army come to life Scythe?

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:05 pm

BFenix wrote:How does it feel to see an LDD army come to life Scythe?
Fairly epic actually, I don't know of anyone else about these parts who has converted from digital lego to real lego.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:15 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote: is also an asset reserved for special feces groups due to the fact that it
:wtc:
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

The Shadowscythe

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:19 pm

501stCadians wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote: is also an asset reserved for special feces groups due to the fact that it
:wtc:
OH BLOODY STUBBY - he auto replaced the word fo-rces with the word feces . . .

Oh I can't be fucked to go back and fix it now. :why:

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 pm

:studgod: :csi: :ftw: :boss: :owned: :all: :666: :belushi: :sparta: :twisted: :cwolf: :iwolf:
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Splendid job sir, keep up the good work.
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Natalya wrote::studgod: :csi: :ftw: :boss: :owned: :all: :666: :belushi: :sparta: :twisted: :cwolf: :iwolf:
:trollception:
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Natalya wrote::studgod: :csi: :ftw: :boss: :owned: :all: :666: :belushi: :sparta: :twisted: :cwolf: :iwolf:
:trollception:
:no:

Ex_Bajir
Officer

Post by Ex_Bajir » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Like a boss
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.

enders_shadow
Mega Blok

Post by enders_shadow » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 pm

this is epic. Also, as to the Orpheus being forgotten, you are sadly mistaken. I have just finished building a hover-APC greatly inspired by the Orpheus, will post tomorrow Anyway, this stuff is amazing! I love your unique touch on the tanks, the legs make it easy to pick those out in a crowd. Good work!

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm

This is seriously awesome, thank you. Amazing to see this on the floor and out of the computer.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 am

now... go play brikwars! i wanna see karnage!