Lore of Brikhaven

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Re: Lore of Brikhaven

Postby mgb519 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm thinking about it as well.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:54 am

King Fenix lies in shame and disgrace, on the cold dusty floor of Ironfall's citadel. The land is quite, still and lonely for it is a one man kingdom now...

Leave...

I... I can't! There are still a few who believe in my kingdom! Who expect something from me! By the Gods, I'm their King!

Your kingdom? You mean a towering mountain, its bowels defiled by a ghost town? Your followers have deserted you, your absence crushed their hope, only aspects of dreams now wander your so called kingdom. Ironfall gathers dust and now belongs to the dark spawns of the night. Its iron rusts, like its essence...

NO! There is still a chance to start again, the Baron would't forsaken me. With his help we can rise again and-

The Baron? He is long gone. He did well by joining the Akademika, such talent shouldn't be wasted...

But... What about the dwarves? Ignetium could-

Dead.

What?

You, Fenix. Your kingdom. Your dreams. All, dead...

There is nothing left for me...

Here? No... nothing... Yet, this world is one of change. You left your kingdom for dead, but its spirit still lives on in you...

For the first time in a long time, I don't know what to do...

Leave...

But where to?

That's up to you to discover...

Will my kingdom come?

If you're strong enough and forever present, it will...

There is only one thing left to do then...

And what is that, king?

I failed my kingdom once, I wont fail it again. Like you said, the fire still burns within me. I fear not my will for it is now true. A new land I shall quest for to call my own. For the memory of Ironfall!

Your path is set, king. My work here, is done. Leave now and live your dream...

Thank you.

Farewell Fenix...

Farewell...

A new age begins...
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Ham701 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:57 pm

:asterios:
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 pm

That

was glorious
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby RunsWithLegos » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:10 am

months? years? decades?

how long has the Father been wandering this this abyssal plane?

battling the dark daemons that inhabited it, and forever fleeing the black devil that stalked from above.

One by one Father Xathrix scaled the black towers to assaulted the crystals atop them, hoping beyond hope they would unlock a way,

with each shattering he was gifted a breach in the world, a glance at what Brikhaven had become.

until one crystal. this one did not explode, but implode! with a mighty flash and a unstoppable vacuum Xathrix was thrown out of the void, and into a dark place, a... wet place... the ocean! lungs burning and head spinning Father Xathrix forced his way to the surface, one stroke at a time, and when he breached it, Brikhaven graced his eyes! though not home as he had hoped, Xathrix finally had a new chance at life, and with it, a new name, upon finding the shore, a new man strove forth to find his King.

so ended The life of Xathrix and so began RyeTONIC's
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby knolli » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:30 am

Former world became The End? Great idea. I like to think that the remains of Castle Seaview and the first Ironfall are still there, durried in sand and populated by Endermen.
Last edited by knolli on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby BFenix » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 am

knolli wrote:Former world became The End? Great idea. I like the think that the remains of Castle Seaview and the first Ironfall are still there, durried in sand and populated by Endermen.

Ahah indeed.
BFenix
Pooplord

Previous

Return to blah blah minecraft