Allegiance -- Day 1 -- SEND ORDERS

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Allegiance -- Day 1 -- SEND ORDERS

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:50 pm

One thing I probably shouldn't have mentioned: Unlike Bragallot's, my space combat rules don't have anything about heroic feats right now. I'm working on it, but it's not yet well-developed enough to use in this game. The heroes of each faction only play a role in the fighting aboard the command module. Sorry for not making this clear.

Vol Boarding Party
The Vol boarders move out into the hallway, preparing to unleash a hail of gunfire on anyone who sticks their head out. The shock troopers trail behind, uninterested in ranged combat.

T.L.A. Mothership Crew
The Admiral and minigunner move to defend one of the two access points to the bridge.

The two crewmen and the railgun trooper take the other.

Command Module Overwatch:
All 5 computers are still deactivated. One of them is right next to the Vol (it's located on the white cylinder) and another is right next to the Admiral.

Neo-Prussian Fleet
They accelerate towards the Vol, but can't get in range.

Their fighters can, however. Their line of fire on the railgun frigate is blocked by the destroyer... but they seriously fuck it up, destroying a turret and removing two of its three HP with a lucky plasma bomb hit.

The Vol Fleet
The Vol charge towards the Neo-Prussians and get some of their own back, doing a point of damage to each of the two ships. The Vol railgun frigate has 3 heavy missiles remaining.

The T.L.A. Fleet
"Admiral, who can we trust here?"
"Those black ships fighting the black-and-red ones are Neo-Prussians. They're solidly anti-Immortal."
"All right then!"
The Archer-class frigate fires its rail gun on the Vol railgun frigate, doing a point of damage. It launches a torpedo as well. It has 3 remaining.

The other frigates move towards the Britannian ships.

The Britannian Fleet
They approach the T.L.A. fleet.

Only the Q-ship's missile weapons are in range. It fires a torpedo (which is actually just out of detonation range of the two T.L.A. ships) and a missile. The missile does a point of damage to the Gamma-class frigate. The Q-ship has 7 torpedoes and 15 missiles remaining.

The Scythian Empire
"Helmsman! Head for the Immortal ship, full throttle! Engineering, charge up the guns. Let's see what this ship can do."
The Scythian ship's guns are now charged; they can each fire twice next turn.

The Immortal Empire
"Pilot, get us close to that ship so I can shuttle over."
"Aye, milord."
(Heavyfishcannon sent orders right before I started to run the turn, so I went with those)

Overwatch:

Send in orders.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Re: Allegiance -- Day 1 -- SEND ORDERS

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

No response fire? :? Bloody hell.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Your weapons are very short-ranged, and the Vol have a much longer reach. You'll be in range this turn.

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 am

But on the ship, you still get heroic feats, right?
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 am

You only get heroic feats in the ground battle on the Mothership.

Just waiting on Ross_Varn now. Another 12 hours or so and I'll ask Bragallot to send orders for him.