ORK!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Re: ORK!

Post by Killer Karetsu » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:00 am

Dog am hop out of car, take da sheep, tie them fast together, ride them, charge with spear at full speed to enemy chief! USE ALL ORK POINTS TO LET THIS WORK (if I have any left)
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 am

lawmaster wrote:Did the car move?
Once again in more detail: Two rounds before, you drove the car through gunfire and explosions into the tight phalanx. Like in a zombie spltatter movie you knocked nearly half a dozen down. But some got under the tires and under the car and you are slowed down considerably until you are stuck with some wheels off the ground. Now you were in a very vulnerable position. The Sour Men realized that and attacked the grunks and the car alike, taking out the front left tire and hurting you. In Other humans tried to help their wounded comrades who were stuck under the bumper bar and to pull them free. Their first attempt was to roll the car over, but they failed, because Big killed one soldier, another backed off and the rest couldn't support the wight. But two wounded soldiers have been moved out of the way in the meantime. Now the car rocks back, the wheels are back on the ground and Pork goes full throttle. With crying engine you dash onwards and after some seconds you are out of the cluster of sword tips and uniforms. One Sourman has climbed roof and still hangs on tight to the broken window frame.

Results: Out of the group of 21 Humans 7 are dead or dying, another 8 are wounded but still able to hold a weapon. The lieutenant is one of the remaining 6. The car has taken much damage. All the windows are broken, there are holes all over the autobody, the radiator grill is in shreds and the front left wheel is burst. Each Ork has taken at least one additional hit, Dog is seriously wounded and Big will die if his wounds aren't treated immediatelly OR he uses an OrkPoint to shrug off the damage.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 am

"Urg!"
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Pull out deathleaves "YOU WANT SOME OF ME YOU WRETCHED MISCREATIONS I WILL KILL YOU AND LAUGH AT YOU FROM KROMS FEAST!" run into them with a death berry on the end of my arrow hitting them and poisioning them and slicing them in half with my dager.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 pm

lawmaster wrote:Pull out deathleaves "YOU WANT SOME OF ME YOU WRETCHED MISCREATIONS I WILL KILL YOU AND LAUGH AT YOU FROM KROMS FEAST!" run into them with a death berry on the end of my arrow hitting them and poisioning them and slicing them in half with my dager.
One little problem here: You are out of arrows. The car is still driving. ...somehow. Anything else that had suffered that much damage should be dead by now. In the mirror you see the Sour Men regroup and picking up their boomsticks. Not too far away, the grown-ups fave fun at the palisade.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Find the luitendent and run over him if anything is in the way either run over it if it is weak or drive around it if it is strong this way we will get to that man this turn!
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Dork charge while slinging und axing!
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Scottsman
Minifig

Post by Scottsman » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 pm

"I WILL NEVER STOP SPINNING! I AM TORNADO OF METAL AND DEATH! ALL WILL DIE BEFORE ME!"
Guess what I do.spinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 pm

At the front gate, the wild horde has overrun the second group pf Humans. The fighting is over and the two groups of Orks unite their forces and turn to engage the remaining humans at the right side of the palisade, where they are still locked in a stand off. Only Spork doesn't stop fighting. The world continues to spin in front of his eyes. Round and round and round it goes. Angry voices yell: "Hey, You am stop now! You hear? You there! Grunk! Stop! Sour Men am dead." "Hey, stop spray blood on me!"

Big comes to. The wounds hurt like hell, but look worse than they are. He has to learn that right in front of his eyes is a Sour Man, desperately clinging to the frames of the broken window. The other grunks ignore him.
While Pork slowes down to turn the car around before he attacks the reserve again, Dork and Dog jump off the movin wrack. With a little efort, Dog also can take his sheep with him. The animal reeks of fear and panick. There is no chance Dog could ride it into battle. It is too weak to support his weight. Pork charges at the reserve again, this time aiming at the officer. The Sour Men open fire at the monstrosity (19 vs. 12, 19 vs. 13 and 17 vs. 11) and one accidently hits Pork. In pain his arm cramps and turns the car off track (12 vs. 13, no Ork Point available). He can still knock down one opponent before he is gone again but not his main target.
The survivers reload their boomsticks. Krom's Fury makes unhealthy coughing noises.
Last edited by knolli on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Wait am I dead?
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:33 pm

I was unconscious?

I tried to Urg!, the explodey Ork method of reproduction, because I figure Big is more or less a dead Ork walking at this point.
If he can, go do that, if not, die in some other kind of blaze of glory.

If by some miracle Big lives, feel free to exploit his character for whatever, harvest EXPs from his fresh corpse, you know the drill.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 am

Health points left:
Dork 2/5
Snork 5/5
Spork 2/5
Big 1/5
Pork 1/5
Dog 2/5

At 3 or less HP you get mali to all your rolls. At 0 HP you fall unconscious and are dying. If you get negative, you are instantly and (nearly) irretrievable DEAD.

Yes, Big was down to 0 HP and would have died. I interpreted your "Urg!" so that you want to use one of your 5 (now 4) OrkPoints to save your live. That's the problem with one-word-instructions.

Pork is badly hurt, has wounds all over his body and has trouble to keep control over the car. Not only is the machine damaged all over and some tires broken, but the grunk has trouble to look straight. You can't lift your right arm above a certain angle. Blinging lights flicker in front of his eyes when you try - and it's not the sun.

Dog and Dork have left the car and are somewhere on the fields between the reserve and the right hand group of enemies. Dog could take the sheep with him, but it panics because of the heavy smell of blood and Dog has to drop his weapon and use both hand to keep it from running away. The cut Dork has got at his wrist is deep and you can see the tendons. He won't be able to use a sling with this hand.

All other grunks (but Snork who stayed on the side lines most of the time) have similar wounds.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 am

Get on top of car and put knife on bowstring. Let it fly into the luitendents neck.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Charge to where Pork is. Tackle whoever is trying to kill him.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

I've been telling you that I want in on the fight! ME AM KILL SOUR MEN