Brikspace : Colony

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Brikspace : Colony

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Tzan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Dark blue text on black background... nice.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Name: Republic of Independent Nations
Alliance: Third Alliance
1D6:5
1D6:3

Message to fellow Third Alliance members: Join now! Support your leader!
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby pesgores » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Name: Portuguese Empire
Alliance: Neutral
1d6: 3
1d6: 1

What am I even signing up for :?:
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Ham701 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Name: The Hammersmith Empire
Alliance: Immortal
1D6:5
1D6:6
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Name: Brikia
Alliance: Anti-Immortal
1d6: 1
1d6: 2


EDIT: Pesgores, I call a truce now. I'm pretty sure we start within one star of each other.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby pesgores » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Name: Brikia
Alliance: Anti-Immortal
1d6: 1
1d6: 2


EDIT: Pesgores, I call a truce now. I'm pretty sure we start within one star of each other.


Okay, but what game are we playing?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm

I have no clue but I'm pretty sure there is a coordinate system and that is what the d6s are for.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby mgb519 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Damn, I missed out... :yuno: NETGEAR, Y U NO EASIER TO FIX?!
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Silvarian Empire(Anti Immortal Alliance): 1,6

Bavaria(Third Alliance): 6,5

Britannian Yellow Sector(Immortal Alliance): 4,4
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby mgb519 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:42 pm

It clearly said "4 factions."
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Don't attempt to reason with him and his lube-vaccums.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Silverdream » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:15 pm

mgb519 wrote:It clearly said "4 factions."


Fine, I'll add one.

Space Ninjas

6,4

Rogue
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: Brikspace : Colony

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Cruiser: Flos Filius Fata, Hero: Steve The Beloved , 2 Squads
Last edited by Keldoclock on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Next

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest