My computer is sentient

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby Nitewatchman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:17 am

Connect one of those mindstorm robots to the computer, allow it program the robot, and hope it's more interested in learning than killing.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby 501stCadians » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 am

Problem: You own a Portuguese computer.
Solution: Stop being Portuguese. Barring that, just don't go cheap with technology. If you go cheap with technology, you always lose.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby pesgores » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 pm

501stCadians wrote:Problem: You own a Portuguese computer.
Solution: Stop being Portuguese. Barring that, just don't go cheap with technology. If you go cheap with technology, you always lose.


If the thing were Portuguese it wouldn't be working weirdly.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 pm

So buy parts and build it yourself. In the process, you'll learn enough about computers to stop being so damn superstitious.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby mgb519 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:08 pm

pesgores wrote:
501stCadians wrote:Problem: You own a Portuguese computer.
Solution: Stop being Portuguese. Barring that, just don't go cheap with technology. If you go cheap with technology, you always lose.


If the thing were Portuguese it wouldn't be working weirdly.


Portuguese! Is it Frenech? Is it Spanish? I don't know! But It's certainly not a "wierd" language, is it?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby BFenix » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 pm

mgb519 wrote:
pesgores wrote:
501stCadians wrote:Problem: You own a Portuguese computer.
Solution: Stop being Portuguese. Barring that, just don't go cheap with technology. If you go cheap with technology, you always lose.


If the thing were Portuguese it wouldn't be working weirdly.


Portuguese! Is it Frenech? Is it Spanish? I don't know! But It's certainly not a "wierd" language, is it?


The xenophobia towards Portuguese people around this forum is starting to worry me.
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby mgb519 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Shirley you can't be serious!
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby pesgores » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 pm

BFenix wrote:The xenophobia towards Portuguese people around this forum is starting to worry me.


It's alright, I'm xenophobic to them as well, I guess it's mutual. There's absolutely no reason to not love Portugal and the Portuguese, though.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby mgb519 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 pm

This is in fact probably true. I have never met a Portuguese person, but if they're as awesome as Brazilians then they're obviously awesome.
:dog: Brazilians are cool.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2486
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:42 pm

I know someone who is half Brazilian, half austrian. Possibly a child of some Piltogg scientists?
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby Silverdream » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Image

Is this a Portugese?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6754
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:04 am

Silverdream wrote:Image

Is this a Portugese?

Nope, that some cool cult who hasn't paid protection money to the Geesers.
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby pesgores » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 am

UPDATE ON THE COMPUTER'S BEHAVIOR:

My mom opened the door across the room in a rather fast manner. The computer freezed for about 3 seconds. And then made the same sound (probably this time it came from the depths of hell).

It's not local, guys! What the fuck is going on?!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:32 am

IT'S EXPERIENCING AVERSION TO OUTSIDE PHENOMENON. KILL IT NOW.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: My computer is sentient

Postby BFenix » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:22 am

Ross_Varn wrote:IT'S EXPERIENCING AVERSION TO OUTSIDE PHENOMENON. KILL IT NOW.


The next thing you know, you'll have Virus 2 live from your house.
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests