You know, whatever
Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig
Natalya wrote:Let me put it this way... If a media company THINKS a website MIGHT be infringing on one of their stupid copyrights, the company can be like "yo, shut those suckers down," and boom -- your website gets erased from the face of the internet without so much as a court hearing. All the power. None of the accountability. This is like turning the media into the police.
Nice 300th post.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
- saved forest from a random forest
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: SPIIIIIIIIN-ing.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
- Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia
Wait for it...
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- -160 Privilege
- Posts: 6295
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: clasping stubby's soft bosom while she licks my face
I believe my Congressman is one of the leaders in the opposition against SOPA.
- The Forum Troll
- Posts: 4894
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
- Fox News watcher
- Posts: 3041
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: colorado!
Man, I want to beat Mike Mozart's smug face with a crowbar until it's a pulp. Nothing wrong with what he's saying, but the way he presents it, good god... if he could be a tad more serious and less sensationist (is that the word for it?) and attention-whoring, I would take him more seriously. Also I might not have an urge to hurt him.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HriNzsp8 ... 24RIjPGZ34
- Childhood raped by Dumbledore
- Posts: 3717
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest