Tale of a Minifig

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Tale of a Minifig

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Tale of a Minifig

Death and glory in the Immortal War

Ok, so I can't make any decent forum battles until the summer, due to lack of briks. Here's the next best thing.

Image

You are a Minifig. A small but vicious lifeform bent on destruction and mayhem. You will not miss either of these, as right now you are being transported into the IMMORTAL WAR, the greatest and bloodiest conflict the galaxy has ever seen. But at the moment, you are sleeping peacefully. You try to remember a few important things about yourself.

1. What is your NAME?

2. What is your GENDER?

3. What FACTION are you fighting for?

(List of factions)
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:06 pm

Your name is AZURE SLASHFIK, a MALE ROADY, and your allegiances lie with the METAL WARRIORS.

Also- EXCELLENT. An Arkbrikian Adventure Awaits!
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Dotted. Looks entertaining.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby newcowboy » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:41 pm

You Are Rom Shadower A male, and you work for the Scythian Empire. Did ya's forget?
WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
I think they are actually giant, rocket-powered Thompson Submachine Guns!
User avatar
newcowboy
Hero
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm
Location: Figure it out?!

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Arkbrik » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 am

(Winning suggestion chosen randomly)

newcowboy wrote:You Are Rom Shadower A male, and you work for the Scythian Empire. Did ya's forget?

Image

That's right! You remember now! Your name is ROM SHADOWER, and you are a brave man of the Scythian Army.

You have awoken, and you are currently in your personal cabin on this ship. You are wearing your SCYTHIAN ARMY-ISSUE PAJAMAS. In this room are an EQUIPMENT LOCKER, a BED, and an old RECRUITMENT POSTER. There is also a door leading outside.

Image

This is the Scythian fleet transporting you, and hundreds of other Scythian soldiers, into the Immortal War. More specifically, you are headed for... uh... okay, this one you really can't remember. Maybe KAISA VARG, your OFFICER, does. Wherever she might be.

> _

(Order time. And remember, you can give orders for - any - character.)
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm

> Reveal Identity as Third Alliance Spy, and begin looking for a weapon.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 pm

>Get dressed in your uniform and grab your gun. Then find your CO
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Keldoclock » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Order for one of the ships: Self-destruct!
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby newcowboy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Get dressed, and go find your CO
WOOKKIIEE SLICE!
I think they are actually giant, rocket-powered Thompson Submachine Guns!
User avatar
newcowboy
Hero
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 pm
Location: Figure it out?!

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:17 am

OPEN EQUIPTMENT LOCKER and SNORT FORGOTTEN CRACK STASH.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Arkbrik » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:39 am

Robot Monkey wrote:> Reveal Identity as Third Alliance Spy, and begin looking for a weapon.


Image

Jawohl! You are actually a spy for the Third Alliance who has infiltrated this Scythian ship, posing as a common soldier.

enders_shadow wrote:>Get dressed in your uniform and grab your gun. Then find your CO

newcowboy wrote:Get dressed, and go find your CO

The Shadowscythe wrote:OPEN EQUIPTMENT LOCKER and SNORT FORGOTTEN CRACK STASH.


Image

You open your equipment locker. Inside are your CARBINE LASER RIFLE, your SCYTHIAN UNIFORM, and... hey! A CRACK STASH that you had totally forgotten about.

Image

You get kitted out.

Image

Better snort that crack stash before someone finds it. You wonder for a moment how you can snort without a nose, but soon your mind is cleared of all such annoying thoughts.

Image

Now you feel ready for anything! You leave your cabin and head down to the DINING HALL to find your officer.

Image

And there she is, waiting for breakfast along with one of your squadmates; MARTIN BALOUN.

Keldoclock wrote:Order for one of the ships: Self-destruct!


Image

Meanwhile on another Scythian ship, you are this CAPTAIN, getting an intercom message.

SOLDIER: Captain, we've found some kind of strange green fluid down in Maintenance. We're pretty sure it's just old vomit, but it's got some of the troops pretty spooked - one of them even insists it's the tracks of an Awful Green Thing...
CAPTAIN: Awful Green Thing?!?

Image

*click*

Image

You don't become a captain of the Scythian navy if you are unable to make quick decisions.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:27 pm

>Sit down next to CO, discreetly slip rest of crack stash in her breakfast.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 pm

CO> Slap insubordinate in the face.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:58 pm

MARTIN BALOUN> Notice what coworker is doing, and distract CO before she can slap him.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: Tale of a Minifig

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Vikings: Attack the fleet detatchment.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7562
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Next

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Overwatch_Elite and 3 guests