Diary of a Dreamer

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Diary of a Dreamer

Postby Scottsman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 pm

A small series of mine. I'm playing minecraft, with the only modification a texture pack, and will post here at the end of each in game day with my characters journal entries.
DAY 1
I don't know where I am. I whent to sleep, and found myself here. I awoke in the daytime in the middle of a forest, and quickly whent out seeking shelter. I bust down some small trees for wood, than make myself an axe. I find a small pool of lava near a river, and decide to build my home here. I don't know what's going on, but I intend to survive. This journal is for anyone who finds it, so they may know my tale. Night falls, and I do not wish to stay out after dark.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Re: Diary of a Dreamer

Postby Scottsman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:42 pm

DAY 2
Today has gone well. I spent most of last night digging a hole under my home in an attempt to find anything usefull. My efforts yeilded some iron, wich I used to start a fire and fasion myself an impromptu sword. I hear stange noises in the night, and wonder what they may be. Finnaly morning comes, and I swear I saw something moving in the forrest. Today I learn I am not alone. I find arrows and bones nearby, and gather them. As I leave to go hunt, I am confronted by a wolf. I offer him some food, which he snatches from my hand before darting of. Glad to be safe, I hunt some pigs for food, when I stuble across a ravine. I spot many a usefull metal down there, some I climb carefully down and mine until my pick breaks, with iron and coal now weighing me down. I return home , when I am again confronted by a wolf, perhaps the same one as earlier. Thinking back, I offer him some more food, and to my surprise, he bigins following me. I tie a handcercheif around his neck and set off. I gather more food, and rush back home as the sun sets. My wolf had killed some sheep earlier for food, so I use their woll to make a bed. I think I shall dig some more, and then rest. It feels good to have made progress, though to what end I am unsure.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Scottsman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 pm

DAY 3
Not much happened today. I have begun establishing a home in the ravine, build bridges and stairs. Not much else happened. I've left Wolfy outside tonight, since he felt like hunting. Things are going good.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Scottsman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 pm

DAY 4
The dead walk here. I saw it in the rain, and did battle. They may be corpses given life, but they still yeild to cold hard iron.I have scratched out a sufficient home in the ravine, and intend to build myself stone walls for safety. Thick walls.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:30 pm

so far so awesome.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Scottsman » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:49 am

DAY 5
This may be my last entry. I have finnished the wall around the ravine, though some modifications may be needed. I did a lot of digging to get the stone, until I hit something so hard I could never hope to break through. Tonight, I intend to go into the darkness and fight these monsters. Wish me well.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Return to blah blah minecraft