A dream of utter shit-fuck-ness

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

A dream of utter shit-fuck-ness

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:18 am

I have only just woken up a short while ago, and so I will regail you with the tale of the dream that had just ended.

I had woken up in a holiday villa style complex, think one large entertainment style building surrounded by single or double floor wooden built villas in sereen countryside - all of this surrounded by a fairly decent size lake on one side, and a standard looking barbed wire and chain link fence on the other to stop wildlife from getting in.

After a short while of wandering about, I had confirmed three things -

- There was not another human being, or even animal to be found
- The camp had recieved some damage - doors left open, food that had obviously been eaten and every so often, a shattered glass window (which had had a chunk of tree put through it - probably from high winds or something like that)
- There was in fact, a generator for the camp - with fuel, but not enough to power the entire camp for much longer than a month.

So, for the first night - I had settled into what seemed to be the most homely of all the villa/shacks after turning off most of the power to the rest of the camp to conserve the static generator indoors and settled in for the night.

come the morning, I had got around a quick search of the camp, for food and general supplies to find that items around the camp had been moved overnight - things like bins and assorted outdoor items, and even a toaster had found its way outdoors overnight.

More startled than fightened, I returned to my own villa and settled in again, spending most of the night with the lights off - I watched the world outside for signs of . . . anything, and found nothing - come sunrise I settled in for a brief nap, and then woke up at about mid-day, finding nothing out of order - I collected a few more items - including tins of white paint, masses of curtains from the other villas, paint brushes and candles, making use of what I had - I painted my windows with the exception of a few "view slits" to view the world beyond and then used the extra curtains to layer over those already there to black out my villa from the outside world and made use of candles to stop myself from relying on the camps central generator after dark.

This was the night, shit hit the fan - with the generator off, myself fed and watered, the villa blacked out to the world beyond and the night ready to decent they appeared.

Fucktonnes of Endermen.

They seemed to wander around aimlessly, much like they do while playing minecraft - picking things up and putting them back down again, going in and out of Villas that where unlocked or left open by me during the day. Most of them ignored my blacked out villa, the door was locked from the outside - and most of them didnt seem to want to break into anywhere, they just seemed to drift aimlessly with the exception of one - "Red Eye"

This son of a bitch lived up to his name by having one red eye - crossed by a fiarly nasty and recent looking scar line and was stalking his way towards the camp, giving each villa a close inspection but never actually going inside any of them, before he then went directly for, and into the central building. Within moments I had known what he had done.

I had been taking most of my living supplies from the entertainments building, and it also housed the generator - but the first thing I had done was turn all of the interior lights and electricity off to save the genertor from powering useless items, such as the arcade and bal room and a fair few other things I would never use - I had created the perfect home for "Red Eye" - it was huge, dark and cavernous - and without interior lights, he could survive in there, indefinatley.

I had to get him out of there, or I was fucked.

This whole section of the dream went somewhat hazy to me, I remember going into the building with several battery torches, somewhat of a chase through the interior corridors as I went through the building turning lights on only as I went - so Red Eye would teleport to the closest area of pitch black, attempt to get to me - get hit by the light and then teleport away - Eventually the "Interior" of the building around the generator and the generator itself was fully lit, which would make sure Red Eye wouldn't be getting back to it again, but it would be a temporary measure as I was now a few days into the fuel for the generator, and in that stereo typical "fuzzy headedness" of the dream state I was focused on survival rather than escape.

That night I watched as Red Eye stalked his way around the camp - he knew I was here and I knew he was here, the rest of the endermen seemed to crowd around the now lit entertainments building - seemingly drawn too and repelled by the light - I waited for the sun to come up inside my villa-fortress, defended from the night by nothing more than paint, light blocking cutains, a locked door and candles.

come the morning, I decided to lock each door I could within the camp and turn on one light each around the camp - the generator was burning fuel regardless so it might as well be used for something, and all these locked villas would be providing me with a distraction through the night, Red Eye was looking for a human, and I didn't doubt the son of a bitch was smart - he was looking for somewhere a human might live, so I gave him an entire camps worth of "lived in" villas.

That night, was sheer shits and giggles on my behalf, munching my way through a can of cold baked beans while watching confused and bewildered Endermen teleporting from place to place, lost, confused and not knowing where the hell all this new light was coming from while Red Eye stalked around the camp once more - pissed as hell.

The dream continued like this for a while - each night watching as the other endermen slowly started to become more croutched over themselves (like Red Eye) and developed his loping gait, until - what must have been a week into this process - the generator "blipped".

Within moments, my entire plan of distraction and observation was turned on its head as the camp went into the black - it took my eyes a moment to adjust as I heard the sound of crunching from about 3 villas down the path.

I had mocked up each villa to seem as if I was in it - and Red Eye had obviously decided that I was currently inside that one - as It had started to silently assault the shack, by ripping chunks out of it in the method I knew endermen could use - and then teleporting the chunks away. Within seconds of this - the rest of the hoarde decended on the villa - and within a minute the entire thing had been turned into nothing more than bare earth foundations and the remnants of piping sticking out of the ground.

They then moved from the house - the entire group under Red Eyes lead, and went straight for the Entertainments building - and starting from the outside walls and moving in, managed to "chew" thier way through a good 2 metres or so of the buildings walls and rooms before the power came back and the entire group teleported away, not to be seen for the rest of the night.

That next day, I hunted high and low for anything I could use as a weapon - only finding a metal pipe that had been a remnant of the now destroyed villa and nothing else of use - I moved my supplies from the Villa to the entertainments building and made myself ready for the long haul.

The next few days of the dream are bit rinse and repeat - watching the Endermen that now, all knew where I was and what I was doing - tearing down every villa around the ents building and then eventually forming a massive "ring" around the entertainments building - wanting to get closer but never quite being able too.

Eventually you can all guess what the dream boiled down too - me with a metal pipe, low food and a dieing generator holding off a hoarde of endermen as they systematically chewed through the building, ripping it apart chunk by chunk - but only Red Eye actually seemed interested in me - and so - outside, in the cold dark I faced off against a three metre tall, teleporting killer of men - I don't remember much of the fight until the very end, when my torch broke - and I found myself in pitch blackness, thrashing against nothing with my pipe until something grabbed each of my arms, I remember seeing that Red Eye, teeth - and then nothing.

-----

What gave this dream the true icing on the cake however - was that was not the end, oh no no no

I awoke back within my first Villa - back in pristine condition, with the walls lined in framed certificates - each with a well known name of each forum member here, I remember seeing Ross, Olonthor, IVHorseman, even Silver - each with a score of how many nights they had survived and how many Endermen that they had killed.

Somehow - I had scored the same as Ross - surviving 21 "Nights" but killing No Endermen with a comment that "Perhaps You Should Be A Little More Blood Thirsty Next Time"

Amongst the few I can remember - Warhead had the highest kill count - with 73 Endermen Killed - but he had lasted 0 "Nights" - apparently he must have been outside and shit had gone down, his comment was "Woah, Fuck!"

The name at the end of the wall was beneath mine "Kiemaster" 38 "Nights and still in progress" and 7 Endermen Killed.

Soo - dubya tee eff eh?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Re: A dream of utter shit-fuck-ness

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 am

I never remember my dreams that well. Not the details, anyway. I used to be plagued by the same nightmares over and over again as a kid and always died in them, until I started fighting back within the dreams - they stopped shortly afterwards. Then a couple of years later I had a nightmare again but I usually just woke myself up the moment I realized it was one. Now nightmares tend to end up in one big slaughterfest (involving zombies) most of the time and they're more like violent dreams than nightmares, if I were to have your dream I would probably go the Warhead-way and the dream wouldn't last nearly as long: kill as much stuff as possible, and end the dream pretty quickly. The trick is when you have the slightest level of awareness in a dream, you know you can be invincible and do anything, pretty much blow up the earth, by just using your imagination. It works for me.

In other words, I might beat that score soon. The one problem is that I used to dream through my own perspective, now I'm often someone else or just a 'floating eye' that sees stuff happen and can't act.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 am

I woke up this morning (well, it was 7pm Sunday that I woke up), with deafening music in my head. It faded before I could write it down, but if I had to describe it, it was like string instruments in a box, and the box was brass, and there was a triangle outside the box composed of percussion.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:53 am

Yeah, I know that, I often make up song lyrics and melodies when I'm half-awake which I think are pretty good, then forget about them before I can get up to write them down (simply because, I don't get up at all). I hate that.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh man, you don't remember my score by any chance, do ya?

----------------

As for creepy-ass dreams, I've got one horrendous tale of a lucid nightmare from the hospital after I broke my legs. Let me preface this by saying that Dilaudid, which is several times stronger than Morphine as a pain killer, is a hell of a fucking drug. Some people apparently take it for fun, but the nightmares it would give me (and it made me sleepy and i'd even see the nightmares coming and the headless bodies before I was even asleep) were anything but. So, a few days after my surgery, I go to sleep and have this dream:

I was having a party at my apartment, which eventually morphed into my parent's house as dreams tend to do. Typical college party, most of my neighbors and friends were there, and we're all having fun. I drink a single beer, and all of the sudden I am falling-on-the-floor drunk. I'm rolling around on the floor and struggling to climb into an armchair, as my friends tell me that I need to calm down and chill out. As soon as I climbed up into the chair, I suddenly flew up into the air and onto the ceiling, and am now rolling around and twisting through the air and crawling on the ceiling. Meanwhile, my friends continue to tell me that I'm way too drunk and need to chill the fuck out. I kept trying to ask if I was actually flying around or if I was just so drunk that I thought that I was, but before I could get an answer, I hear cop sirens from outside.

Everyone panics as I continue to drunkenly fly around the room, but somehow I manage to turn out all the lights and get everyone to shut up and pretend nobody's home. The police knock on the door three times, and eventually bark over a loudspeaker, "We've received several noise complaints from you guys and everyone needs to keep it down. We know there's a Charger's game tonight, but they haven't scored yet so all of you need to keep it down." Exactly those words.

So since the cops have already shown up and I'm still levitating and drunk, the party has officially devolved into "burnt & sketchy" so everyone leaves. Now, all that's left is my roommate Erik, who walks with me into the back yard. For some reason, I am now in my friend Bianca's back yard. He asks me "dude, what happened? I know you only had one beer but you got trashed."

"I have... no idea man. I guess it might have something to do with the surgery I just ha-" and it was in that moment that a light came on in my head. wait a minute, I thought, if I just had surgery, how the FUCK was I just walking around and stuff? I revealed to myself that this was, in fact, a dream, and a lucid one at that. Seeking to take full advantage of this fact, and in order to calm myself down, I attempted to materialize a bong and some weed in front of myself. Unfortunately, as I attempted to alter my dream, the entire dream world began to collapse and explode around me. The stars shot across the sky and shifted into daytime, and back to night again, and things went flying through the air and I heard horrible scraping sounds all around me. So I figured the next best thing to do was wake up. I attempted to awaken, and to my horror, I could not.

This is where my dream gets hazy. I remember walking through Bianca's house along some spiral staircase that doesn't exist, reminiscing on how she and my friend Roy are secretly siblings (they're not). Anyways, the next thing I distinctly remember is walking down the street, when a flying rock with a rope attached to it flew by me, tied itself to my leg, and started to drag me down the street. I tried harder to wake up, and finally out of the corner of my eye, I start to see part of the real world. My glasses on my face, and my hospital gown. Okay, progress, but now the rock is barreling towards the edge of a cliff. I grab hold to a table with an umbrella sticking out of it, but it just comes dragging along with me. I grab the railing at the edge of the cliff, but it too breaks off, and I go plummeting down the chasm. "Well," I said to myself, "at least I'll wake up before or when I die, right? that always happens." Let me tell you, when your death is assured upon impact, it takes a looooooong time to fall.

After what felt like minutes, I finally hit the floor and was crushed by all the crap that I'd dragged with me off the edge, but I was still alive, and still dreaming. In fact, I wasn't even injured - but I was still drunk. So I stood up and walked off, but kept falling over and spinning in circles and rolling around as before. I eventually made my way to an unknown college campus with brick buildings and tall grass. Two girls saw me, and one asked the other, "Oh man, what do you think he's on?"

"haha i dunno. 420, whooooo!"

I tried to flag them down for help, but they left. Another group of girls came by, and I did my best drunken stumbling job to run right up to them, catch a low brick wall for support, and say "I'm on a lot of drugs, and I need a lot of help." Even I knew how crazy I sounded, and the girls were starting to leave, so I told them, "look, call the cops, I don't care, just please help me." They seemed okay with this, and led me to a man in studded leather and denim.

He had a bright red mohawk with liberty spikes, his clothing was ripped, and he had chains from head to toe - even attached to his many facial piercings. But the creepiest part was his eyes, which were yellow with a large, reptillian pupil in the center. Surrounding this were several smaller pupils of the same shape. He asked me what was wrong.

"Look man, I'm dreaming. Right now. I'm currently sitting in a hospital bed at Scripps Mercy hospital, and I'm plugged into a bunch of machines filling me with pain meds and I think they won't let me wake up."

"Well, what are you on?"

"I've been taking morphine, heparin, a bunch of other pills and uh... something called dilladaa or... uh..." As in real life, I couldn't remember the name dilaudid or it's correct pronunciation, but I kept trying. "Dillooloo... WAIT DILAUDID! I think it's called Dilaudid!" And just like that, I woke up.

It's been more than 6 months and that nightmare still remains very clear and very vivid to me. Needless to say, it's the last time I willingly accepted dilaudid.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 pm

That's some pretty fucked up shit.

Whenever I have a lucid dream it helps to not try to force anything, that sort of logic will break the dream. You need to just *suggest* things into the dreamworld.
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:05 pm

In unrelated news, this morning I dreamed that, while on a roadtrip with Roy to either Seattle or Vancouver for burgers, we stopped at a wal-mart and they were selling old star wars lego sets for 99 cents a pop! I looked at all the boxes and it was weird stuff, like a tiny millennium falcon with leia, chewy, carbonite han and some weird blue stormtroopers, and a slightly larger imperial shuttle with a single imperial pilot with a bunch of blue flame pieces attached to him. I woke up before I got to the register. :fu:
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 pm

IVhorseman wrote:In unrelated news, this morning I dreamed that, while on a roadtrip with Roy to either Seattle or Vancouver for burgers, we stopped at a wal-mart and they were selling old star wars lego sets for 99 cents a pop! I looked at all the boxes and it was weird stuff, like a tiny millennium falcon with leia, chewy, carbonite han and some weird blue stormtroopers, and a slightly larger imperial shuttle with a single imperial pilot with a bunch of blue flame pieces attached to him. I woke up before I got to the register. :fu:

i have had a similar dream, in wich i only had a blanket on in a store, and tried to steal 5 big boxes of legos, but my mom made me return them.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

IVhorseman wrote:...and some weird blue stormtroopers...

Were they these, just out of curiosity? Image

Also, maybe the other thing was the UCS imperial shuttle?
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:43 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:In unrelated news, this morning I dreamed that, while on a roadtrip with Roy to either Seattle or Vancouver for burgers, we stopped at a wal-mart and they were selling old star wars lego sets for 99 cents a pop! I looked at all the boxes and it was weird stuff, like a tiny millennium falcon with leia, chewy, carbonite han and some weird blue stormtroopers, and a slightly larger imperial shuttle with a single imperial pilot with a bunch of blue flame pieces attached to him. I woke up before I got to the register. :fu:

i have had a similar dream, in wich i only had a blanket on in a store, and tried to steal 5 big boxes of legos, but my mom made me return them.

I had a similiar dream, in which I went to a lego store(don't have them in Canada) and they had all these rare pieces and minifigs for free. If only I could live in that dream.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 am

Nighty-night, Silverdream.
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:54 am

Keldoclock wrote:Image

Nighty-night, Silverdream.

Scientific Fact: I can't sleep for more than six hours unless someone's spooning me.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:58 am

Man, how do you do it? I could never go my entire life with sleeping less than 6 hours a night.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:00 am

OneEye589 wrote:Man, how do you do it? I could never go my entire life with sleeping less than 6 hours a night.

It's because of my extreme loneliness/insecurity.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 am

I sleep about 4 times a day for 2 hours at a time. Sometimes I get it all in one chunk.
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Next

Return to General Discussion