if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Syndicate

Post by Zupponn » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:30 am

Inception

Java
Nice Dubs

Post by Java » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 am

IVhorseman wrote:Actually all the melee combat looks pretty impressive. I'm really looking forward to people re-inventing shooters by taking more of the emphasis away from the "shoot the dude by aiming at him correctly" mechanic, and by exploring other options, like beating the living hell out of people. I'd love to play this game with the music turned off.

Oh, and I will insult. Dubstep (and it's related genres) is actually pretty damn cool, but Skrillex is anything BUT a DJ.

See that? That's a Macbook. Notice how the other guy's actually using all the equipment? It's because all Skrillex knows how to do is have a terrible fucking haircut.
Personally, I find dubstep the most boneriffic form of music- EVER. It sounds like 2 androids making love while someone bangs pots and pans together.
"Java? Why do you want to be named after a program?" -Anonymous

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Java wrote:Personally, I find dubstep the most boneriffic form of music- EVER. It sounds like 2 androids making love while someone bangs pots and pans together.
:godwin:
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

morganm
Dimmy

Post by morganm » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:35 pm

I remember playing Synidcate on my PC back in the day; it was a pretty neat game for that time. Wouldn't mind check out a remake =)