This is Irritating

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

This is Irritating

Postby BrikSaber » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Now, I understand if my posts are deleted because they're shit, but all of my armory posts have been deleted, as well as any and all records of my being a constructive forum member. Who has taken it upon themself to do this, and why were my decent posts also deleted?
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.

Re: This is Irritating

Postby Natalya » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am

It wasn't me.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: This is Irritating

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 am

BrikSaber wrote:Now, I understand if my posts are deleted because they're shit, but all of my armory posts have been deleted, as well as any and all records of my being a constructive forum member. Who has taken it upon themself to do this, and why were my decent posts also deleted?

Now don't try to budge THAT in there. We all know that stuff didn't exist.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Re: This is Irritating

Postby stubby » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 am

I assure you that I judge each post on its own merits, though I'll grant that maybe your idea of "constructive" may be different than mine. All of your armory posts are right where you left them though, so I'm not sure what your complaint is there.

Anyway you should quit complaining, I'm making you look much more awesome. When I'm done, you will have 100% good posts and everyone will be impressed by your high posting standards and restraint.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: This is Irritating

Postby Scarapis » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 am

stubby wrote:I assure you that I judge each post on its own merits, though I'll grant that maybe your idea of "constructive" may be different than mine. All of your armory posts are right where you left them though, so I'm not sure what your complaint is there.



Maybe he got tired of his rantings and put himself on ignore so his posts wouldn't show up?
TROLOLO
Scarapis
Champion
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: This is Irritating

Postby Tzan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 am

Scarapis wrote:
stubby wrote:I assure you that I judge each post on its own merits, though I'll grant that maybe your idea of "constructive" may be different than mine. All of your armory posts are right where you left them though, so I'm not sure what your complaint is there.



Maybe he got tired of his rantings and put himself on ignore so his posts wouldn't show up?


:owned:
:ftw:
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: This is Irritating

Postby BrikSaber » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Well, thanks for the help. I suppose I'll get to building my Skyrim battle diorama now. That game is ridiculously addictive.
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.

Re: This is Irritating

Postby Bragallot » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 am

You mean, in bricks?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: This is Irritating

Postby ikensall » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Darn, I feel doomed to be dissapointed :( .
User avatar
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am
Location: England

Re: This is Irritating

Postby BrikSaber » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:51 pm

ikensall wrote:Darn, I feel doomed to be dissapointed :( .


I hope that I alleviate that doom. Though I somehow expect otherwise... Now when will those roman soldier minifigs end up on amazon? I need at least 2 of those...
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests