Reddit.

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Reddit.

Postby Silverdream » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 am

I'm starting a new subreddit called r/brikwarriors. Feel free to contribute and upvote our shit amap.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Re: Reddit.

Postby muffinman42 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Reddit's a fucking shit hole.

It really rustles my Jimmies.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Silverdream » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Darn tumblrites. You and the 9gaguans can go eat rocks in heck.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Reddit is still a shit hole that you should avoid.
9gag; Why the fuck do you even need to mention it?
tumblr: fractured, Some blogs are 100% Original content (Cough blogofcloudsandtrees cough).
reddit: late to the party; a quick analysis of r/all reveals 0% OC, 50% old memes, 20% religious posts and 30% "funny" picture. Most notable achievements: child pr0n and hanging to rage faces for way too long.
4chan: Keep the brain bleach nearby and avoid school holidays. It is basically the origin of most memes, But due to people going there "because it's /b/ lol".
and as such; many of the sub boards pretend to be /b/lite due to the idea that 4chan is messed up. The reality is it's not that bad, Each board is quick individual and original. The bike handsome devils have to get out of /n/

If you want to discuss brikwars, Post in these forums. Not some stupid site.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Silverdream » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Your a dapper pretty cool guy. Instead of following your stupid Piltogg tumblr blogs, all of which are inhabited by 13 year olds and faggots, you should go to a real site:Reddit. Tumblr has a good blog. Reddit has hundreds of communities where the best posts get to the frontpage.

I'm sorry for trying to promote brikwars on other sites. I guess we should take our faggy facebook and google+ sites down.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm

P.S. Go die faggggggggggott.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby muffinman42 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Silverdream wrote: Reddit has hundreds of communities where the best posts get to the frontpage.

And by the time they get there they are really old. I've seen front page posts which are nearly a day old! the youngest at the moment is 3HOURS! This has a larger affect than you might think, People see these 3hour old posts and make more posts based on it, these then get put on the front page and the cycle goes on like Bonn-o-Tron. Making for a highly unoriginal and slow site.
Also If these are the "best posts" then I'd hate to see the worst.

Though 9gag are worst; Fun fact! 9gag attempt a "raid" on 4chan after the goan bombing. Nobody noticed. Though all in all my only experience with 9gag is admiring the fireworks. :lol:
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Legofighter » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

This post is clearly just a debate between Silvadream:the guys who says France is not as cool as he himself wrote while editing the post in the locked topic "France" and
Muffinman42: One guy that is kindo really awesome in many kind ways
I give my vote to M.M., altough Reddit is NOT TOTAL SHIT! Its shit in some spots, but not total shit.
I SWEAR TO SCREW THAT SILVANIGHTMARE THING!
May the Third Alliance die, the sooner the better!
TROLOLO
Legofighter
Officer

Postby Zupponn » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:46 pm

This topic needs the Terran signal:
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Silverdream » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Legofighter wrote:Trolling and irony? The fuck is that shit?

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Tarren » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:38 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Ladies and gents, that was a demonstration of the Tarrenbomb. This attack was a minor one, there has been worse. Do not provoke him. He will post dicks.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Ham701 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:Ladies and gents, that was a demonstration of the Tarrenbomb. This attack was a minor one, there has been worse. Do not provoke him. He will post dicks.

And the dick posts.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Zupponn » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:12 pm

my floppy penis wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

It works!
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby mr.duckie » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Oh shit. This guy came back.
mr.duckie
Minifig

Next

Return to General Discussion