Akkan Dosh Unity Weapons Upgrade

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Porphyrogenitus
Officer
Location: Aurora, Indiana, United States, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Akkan Dosh Unity Weapons Upgrade

Post by Porphyrogenitus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:19 pm

I like the ADU guns in the Alien Conquest sets, but they need some work to be really amazing. I'm using the ADU minis as the Akkan Dosh Unity, a group of fanatics who are ideologically bound to the idea of galactic unity as the panacea to all the things that they dislike (they especially hate non-standard minifigs, such as the various aliens, technic giants, and the like). They claim universal authority because of their so-called "higher ideals" that they serve, and reject any attempts to unite people except under their aegis. Naturally this makes them hostile to just about every other faction in the Brikverse. Their front line troops wear ADU-blue armored vacuum suits, while their support corps generally wear white.

I whipped up a little story showing how I like to change up the guns. I've only got three blue ADU troops and one white, but they'll have to do for now. I don't know if I'll expand them later.

Commissar M. Sue: All right, you two, we're here to see what the techies have come up with to improve our firepower. The disaster that was Operation Cobalt will not be repeated.

Trooper Kagney: Yes ma'am!

Trooper Winch: Yes ma'am!

Sue: Ah! Here he comes now. Pay attention. I expect you to be able to pass on what he shows us here to the rest of your company. I want to get this detachment combat ready ASAP.

Winch: Yes ma'am!

Kagney: Yes ma'am!

<cue engine noises now>

Scientist 1st Class Bogart: I zee dat joo har hall vaitink phoor me. Hexcellent.

Sue: Show us what you've got, techie. We don't have all day. Unity has not been achieved.

Bogart: Az joo zay. Vat I haff heer vill changk de faze off varfarr fooreffar.

Sue: More demonstration, less torturing of the language please.

Bogart: Oh ferry vell.

Bogart: Vat joo zee heer iz de ztandart veepon off ze Akkan Dosh Unidee. Id iz eh tveen-barrall zemi-ahtomattik hant-gun. Has de recend Hoperazion Kobult prooffed, id iz not zufficiendly potent.

Bogart: Drooper, vood joo hant me dat kleep pleez?

Winch: Yes sir!

Bogart: Tank joo. I vill be zhowink joo how much de veepon iz improoffed by ziz zimple modification.

Bogart: Zimply attash it like zo. Joo, vould joo pleez to tezt de new gun?

Kagney: Yes sir!

<cue impressive rapid fire sounds>

Bogart: Az joo can zee, id iz ferry much better. But, id iz not goot enuff. Id haz better rate off fire, but id ztill lackz de stoppink power.

Bogart: Vood joo pleez to hand me de large zylinder?

Winch: Yes sir!

Bogart: Tank joo. Diz vill attach do ze front off ze veepon, like zo. Now vatch haz I fire id.

<cue more impressive gunfire sounds>

Bogart: Haz joo kann zee, id now both fires faster ant hids mooch harter. Vith de new magazine ant barrel, ve now pozzez a veepon mighty enough do forz our vill on de galaxy.

Sue: Most excellent. I trust that these... adaptations will be readily available to our front-line units?

Bogart: Produktion off ze relefand pardz haz alreaty begun. Az joo haff zeen, de upgrates kan be appliet in de fielt vid minimum efford.

Sue: Then may it be that the advent of the Unity is at hand! The Akkan Dosh will bring purity to the galaxy, and this new tool will be the symbol of our just and necessary power.

Winch: Yes ma'am!

Kagney: Yes ma'am!

0 Lord, save Thy people and bless Thine Inheritance. To our Rulers grant victories over the barbarians, and by Thy Cross protect Thine own Estate.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Re: Akkan Dosh Unity Weapons Upgrade

Post by cleanupcrew » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Am I right in assuming that these people would not want to be a member of the Allied Nations?

Porphyrogenitus
Officer
Location: Aurora, Indiana, United States, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Post by Porphyrogenitus » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Colette wrote:Am I right in assuming that these people would not want to be a member of the Allied Nations?
Probably, unless they could connive some way to seize control. They value uniformity and order, though, so I'm not sure how well they'd mesh with the AN. They lack the patience to bring about conformity slowly.
0 Lord, save Thy people and bless Thine Inheritance. To our Rulers grant victories over the barbarians, and by Thy Cross protect Thine own Estate.

Robot Monkey
My Little Pony

Post by Robot Monkey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:33 pm

I could see these guys being TA, with the engineer's accent and all.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:I could see these guys being TA, with the engineer's accent and all.
Same, plus they have similiar goals.

Third Alliance Goals: Unite the Germanic and Aryan nations, create new world order.

Akkan Dosh Goals: Unite the yellows against "inferior species".
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Alex
Nice TRIPS

Post by Alex » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Nice weapons upgrade and backstory. Hope to see more!