Politics

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Politics

Postby Silent-sigfig » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Rody wrote:
Rody wrote:Don't
Rody wrote:You
Rody wrote:Dare
Rody wrote:Make
Rody wrote:Another
Rody wrote:Quote thread


Also I'm currently hating how the drug debates here right now seem mostly just a what-will-voters-like-to-hear game, instead of trying to come up with an actual solution.


legalize pot

all other drug crimes punishable by death penalty...without trial.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Politics

Postby Silverdream » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

What about Barack Obama? He hasn't had his second term yet, that means he's going to win.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7797
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Politics

Postby Natalya » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:48 am

tymon555 wrote:
Colette wrote:Shouldn't do this, but...

Robot Monkey wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:Image


Also: Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Politics

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 am

Silverdream wrote:What about Barack Obama? He hasn't had his second term yet, that means he's going to win.


These are pretty much my feelings, it's pretty much impossible for the republiguys to get their shit together with an actually competent candidate, and it's not like we live in a country were we actually get to pick who's the president.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Politics

Postby Silverdream » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Silverdream wrote:What about Barack Obama? He hasn't had his second term yet, that means he's going to win.


These are pretty much my feelings, it's pretty much impossible for the republiguys to get their shit together with an actually competent candidate, and it's not like we live in a country were we actually get to pick who's the president.


And most US presidents serve two terms. Only the ones that die.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7797
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Politics

Postby Natalya » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Don't be so sure. Carter and old Bush goofed the floof.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Politics

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Natalya wrote:Don't be so sure. Carter and old Bush goofed the floof.


Also, Coolidge.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7797
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest