underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: Apollyon, BFenix

underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Light FM

The Joy Formidable

New Politics
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Johnny Corporation. Not even people that have payed for his music have heard it.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6755
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Zupponn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:55 am

Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby mgb519 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2488
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby BFenix » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Cirith Ungol
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

BFenix wrote:Cirith Ungol


Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6755
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Zupponn » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby BFenix » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 am

Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:Cirith Ungol


Image


What? Except for some people around here, I know of no one that has ever listened to Cirith Ungol, and they should totally have more recognition.
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 am

BFenix wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:Cirith Ungol


Image


What? Except for some people around here, I know of no one that has ever listened to Cirith Ungol, and they should totally have more recognition.


Yeah, okay. Practically every metalhead I know in BC has heard of Cirith Ungol.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6755
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby BFenix » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:32 am

Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:Cirith Ungol


Image


What? Except for some people around here, I know of no one that has ever listened to Cirith Ungol, and they should totally have more recognition.


Yeah, okay. Practically every metalhead I know in BC has heard of Cirith Ungol.

On that case, I have some work to do.
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4503
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Tzan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Bob knows who they are.

Image
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4623
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: underrateted, under appreciated, and unrecognized bands.

Postby Zupponn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Woah! Cirith Ungol are totally Brikwars!!! Look at that Lego guy in the album art!!!!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese


Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests