Change you can believe in

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

How much change was in the cup?

$8.00
6
20%
$15.00
3
10%
$22.00
13
43%
$31.00
8
27%
 
Total votes : 30

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Zupponn » Sun May 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Tzan wrote:Those of you paying attention will have noticed that $8 and $15 are the prices of Pick-a-Brick cups.

And those of us who know what Pick-a-Brick is. I mean, I have an idea of what it is, but since there are no LEGO stores in my area, I've never actually had the opportunity to try it out.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Blitzen » Sun May 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Blitzen wrote:My dad gave me 1.45 USD today. Too bad it's only $1.44 Canadian.


I made this inane comment yesterday because I was sorting quarters for my dad. There were over a hundred (Canadian) dollars in there.

I thought it was relevant, but I left the relevant part out. Oops?
Image
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby aoffan23 » Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 am

My mom decided to count out the spare change in the house today, so I helped her roll it. We ended up with $121.50 Canadian.

Whoa.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Natalya » Mon May 07, 2012 1:14 am

aoffan23 wrote:My mom decided to count out the spare change in the house today, so I helped her roll it. We ended up with $121.50 Canadian.

Whoa.

Spend it on BrikWars.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5365
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby IVhorseman » Mon May 07, 2012 1:02 pm

What's wrong with hitting on Natalya? It's funny, and entertaining for everyone. Goderators need love too, yo.

Some banks will also roll your coins up for free and just shove em in an account.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6535
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby mgb519 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Lock the poll. Now.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Tzan » Mon May 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Why, I think its great that people keep guessing wrong.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Keldoclock » Mon May 07, 2012 10:13 pm

@ Silverdream, Yeah you're right, whoops my bad. Sorry runny.

Last time I gathered up my change and counted it I totaled about eighteen dollars.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Silverdream » Mon May 07, 2012 11:19 pm

IVhorseman wrote:What's wrong with hitting on Natalya? It's funny, and entertaining for everyone. Goderators need love too, yo.


I don't think so. After all, plenty of people(with Ass Burgers or Autism) live alone for their entire lives. Their parents hate them, their "friends" hate them, their families hate them. Aspies usually only mate with other aspies and even then both of them will likely hate each other. Yet Aspies and Autistic people seem to live normal lives, even if they only have "friends" on the computer.
Last edited by Silverdream on Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7790
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Natalya » Tue May 08, 2012 1:12 am

Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5365
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby mgb519 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:03 am

You've lost me on this one. Since when have Ass Burgers people lived normal lives?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Keldoclock » Wed May 09, 2012 12:08 am

Since silverdream convinced himself he had Ass Burgers.

I still don't get the fasination with :boxy: , I guess I somehow manage to skip that meme when it came about ( like, two years ago?).
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Rody » Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 am

mgb519 wrote:You've lost me on this one. Since when have Ass Burgers people lived normal lives?

Since like... forever.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby Rody » Wed May 09, 2012 8:25 am

Silverdream wrote:
IVhorseman wrote:What's wrong with hitting on Natalya? It's funny, and entertaining for everyone. Goderators need love too, yo.


I don't think so. After all, plenty of people(with Ass Burgers or Autism) live alone for their entire lives. Their parents hate them, their "friends" hate them, their families hate them. Aspies usually only mate with other aspies and even then both of them will likely hate each other. Yet Aspies and Autistic people seem to live normal lives, even if they only have "friends" on the computer.

:wtf: Don't you think the people who work with, converse with and befriend them know better? It's not like ASD instantly causes you to be hated by everyone or turns you into a dick.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Re: Change you can believe in

Postby stubby » Wed May 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Rody wrote: :wtf: Don't you think the people who work with, converse with and befriend them know better? It's not like ASD instantly causes you to be hated by everyone or turns you into a dick.

This is going to be a tough sell. If Silva can't blame ASD, then the only other explanation is that all of this is his own fault.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4947
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Shadowscythe and 3 guests