The Playlist.

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

ColourSchemer
Officer

Re: The Playlist.

Post by ColourSchemer » Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 am

Get your facts straight, Mike. Gossip is for the valley girls.
It was a motion sensor fence. Bastards can throw away perfectly good bricks in the trash, but the moment someone decides it's valuable, bam! they scream theft. But crushing a lifelong dream job into a soulless monotony is status quo for megacorp.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 am

They have motion sensor fences? Crap, I'm glad I found out now before it was too late.

I owe so much in life to others who've been willing to serve as the cautionary examples.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

ColourSchemer
Officer

Post by ColourSchemer » Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 am

Let that be a lesson to you small bear.

The US should contract with LEGO to secure our international border.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Thu May 24, 2012 10:45 am

stubby wrote:They have motion sensor fences? Crap, I'm glad I found out now before it was too late.

I owe so much in life to others who've been willing to serve as the cautionary examples.
Don't jump up on concrete block walls.

If you have cholesterol levels above 90 change your eating habits.

Don't buy WOW gold from strangers in a van. :pedo:

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm

And don't get bone cancer!

ColourSchemer
Officer

Post by ColourSchemer » Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 am

Well, I might as well provide some further sage advice so you may learn by example:
  • Don't run on oily asphalt in leather-soled shoes, no matter how annoying Dan Quayle was. :cry:
    Don't ask the Rabbi what it would take for you to date his daughter, lest he explain in detail the job of the Mohel. :shock:
    DO ask the hot high-school science teacher to dance, no matter what age you are. ESPECIALLY do this if you are eye-level with her Erlemeier flasks. :warhead:
    DO wear a helmet when street luging, you never know when an idiot riding a horse will pop out of the woods and go into a snake-and-luge-stomping frenzy. :x
    Don't date your college professor. Unless she's really hot. And you get better grades (which is why I recommend against it, damn B- ) :warhead:
    Especially don't date that same college professor at a second university, whilst keeping it a secret so that every girl that hits on you assumes your d a p p e r. Or just throw fidelity to the wind, what's college for after all. :oops:
    Don't talk to garbage cans after significant sleep deprivation. They are rude and easily become violent. Your friends won't come to your aid. :evil:
    DO talk to yourself like your crazy and carry a replica spear when walking to the subway in a major urban city. Keeps away the pan handlers. :twisted:
    DO start drinking at noon if you ever hear the phrase "Let's just be friends" I met my wife of 9 years later that night. :P
    Don't fall asleep in the bed of your pick-up after two pitchers of margaritas. You still end up driving home, just completely blacked out. "How the hell did I get here?" :?
    Don't ever drive a forklift over soft ground the day after a heavy rain, even if your idiot boss insists. :cry:
    DO volunteer to be the first human rider of a roller-coaster, given the opportunity. :lol:
    Don't try to drill through quartz. It's not worth it. :roll:
    DO drive the rental car on the Autobahn as fast as the car will go. :twisted:

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Fri May 25, 2012 3:03 pm

ColourSchemer wrote:DO drive the rental car on the Autobahn as fast as the car will go. :twisted:
What's so special about that? I do so every second week. Although 140 km/h (not even 100 mph) really isn't very fast. :P
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:41 pm

knolli wrote:
ColourSchemer wrote:DO drive the rental car on the Autobahn as fast as the car will go. :twisted:
What's so special about that? I do so every second week.
You rent a car every weekend despite the fact that you live right there?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Sat May 26, 2012 3:12 am

mgb519 wrote:
knolli wrote:
Must. Not. Feed. The. :troll:

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:32 am

knolli wrote:
mgb519 wrote:
knolli wrote:
Must. Not. Feed. The. :troll:
I'm not trolling, I'm teaching you to not leave dangling modifiers.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Sat May 26, 2012 2:05 pm

If you must know: Cars are expensive and I don't have one of my own (yet). Maybe "rent" is not the right word here. More like "borrow". And not for the fun but to get from point A to point B.
But that is totally beside the point here. The thing is: Driving on the Autobahn is nothing special any more. At least to people who do it regularly. On top of that there are only few routes where you are allowed to drive at full speed. And even less where you actually can do so.

If you think this is fun and you have to waste your money on it I won't stop you.

ColourSchemer
Officer

Post by ColourSchemer » Sun May 27, 2012 12:50 pm

knolli wrote:If don't like having fun or hearing that anyone else did either.
If you think this is fun and you have to waste your money on it I won't stop you.
As an American, the only way I get to drive at high speeds is the Autobahn, paying ridiculous amounts to drive on an empty racecourse, or take my life and license at risk driving fast on US highways, since these idiots are too busy texting to enjoy driving.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Sun May 27, 2012 3:00 pm

ColourSchemer wrote:
knolli wrote:If don't like having fun or hearing that anyone else did either.
Strange, I don't remember saying that. Funny thing, the human mind.
ColourSchemer wrote: As an American, the only way I get to drive at high speeds is the Autobahn, paying ridiculous amounts to drive on an empty racecourse, or take my life and license at risk driving fast on US highways, since these idiots are too busy texting to enjoy driving.
Yeah, you are right: Your country sucks! Germany is so much better anyways. I'm proud of you that you a came to realize that.

PS: Motor race is the stupidest sport ever! :!:

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 pm

America has gun rights.
Tzan wrote:
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm

We have gun rights everywhere but the city where I live in(and a few counties near it)!

I really hope our next mayor is reasonable.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything