The Captain

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Re: The Captain

Post by Whiteagle » Mon May 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Ham701 wrote:Fact: Mace Windu was the shittiest character Samuel L. Jackson because he don't go batshit crazy like in Pulp Fiction
Yes, but remember that he's a Jedi and they are kinda against that sort of thing.
Thus, he had to channel his batshit crazy into rediscovering the seventh form of Light-saber Combat, the one where you up and just start butchering everything in reach with your light-saber.

Also, I think he survived getting thrown out of Palapies appartment window...

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Mon May 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Whiteagle wrote:Also, I think he survived getting thrown out of Palapies appartment window...
:shock: Seriously? That is one of the few star wars facts I can honestly say I never knew...

Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems

Post by Whiteagle » Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:Also, I think he survived getting thrown out of Palapies appartment window...
:shock: Seriously? That is one of the few star wars facts I can honestly say I never knew...
Actually, double checking Wookieepedia states that, "As the Chancellor ranted, he once again unleashed his rage, blasting raw dark side energy through Windu's body, sending him hurtling out the window into the cityscape far below, where he would certainly have been killed upon hitting the surface miles below."

So it's probably fifty-fifty whether or not he lived...

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Apparently he was virtually unbeatable in 1 on 1 lightsaber combat due to his unique style.

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 am

Zupponn wrote:Apparently he was virtually unbeatable in 1 on 1 lightsaber combat due to his unique style.
And that pure darkside energy wouldn't injure him as much as another Jedi due to how Mace Windu fought. He channeled dark-side energy along with light-side energy to make his Vapaad style freaking unbeatable.

I've always fantasized about him surviving that fall and going on to fight the Empire or something.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Tue May 08, 2012 7:28 am

Nitewatchman wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Apparently he was virtually unbeatable in 1 on 1 lightsaber combat due to his unique style.
And that pure darkside energy wouldn't injure him as much as another Jedi due to how Mace Windu fought. He channeled dark-side energy along with light-side energy to make his Vapaad style freaking unbeatable.

I've always fantasized about him [...]
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue May 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Oh, and you haven't?

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Tue May 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Mace Windu wrote:This party's over.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Tue May 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Ben-Jammin
Mega Blok

Post by Ben-Jammin » Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am

Nitewatchman wrote:

I've always fantasized about him surviving that fall and going on to fight the Empire or something.
He was also a master of Form VII lightaber fighting (can't remember if its the same as Vaapad or not), which is apparently a very close cousin of Sith combat styles. He also traveled to a very hostile world and killed a bunch of tough animals or whatever to get his purple lightsaber crystal. This, in addition to it being Samuel L. Jackson and his first name being "Mace" all but assures his bad-assitude.

cherikov
Nice Dubs

Post by cherikov » Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Nice man! would of been good if there was some sort of background though, anyway sick job man!
Ah, these diplomats! What chatterboxes! There's only one way to shut them up - cut them down with machine guns. Bulganin, go and get me one!
- Joseph Stalin - As reported by De Gaulle during a long meeting.

jodokast
Hero

Post by jodokast » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:56 pm

So here are all the custom superheroes I've made thus far.

Top Row: Ursa, Zod, Non, Juggernaut, Red Skull, Maria Hill
Middle Row: Sentry, Bucky, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Colossus
Bottom Row: Cable, Cyclops, Storm, Banshee, Angel, Rogue

Eventually I am going to have a battle royale with all my superhero characters, but first I need to build a suitable arena for it, with lots of stuff for smashing and such.

Also, let the record show that I didn't come up with all these ideas myself; I stole ideas for about half of them from various sources around the internet. Credit where it's due and all that.
Where's Waldo? Did you try looking here?
The Captain

sjosten
Minifig

Post by sjosten » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 pm

May I suggest the helicarrier? After all, crashing the entire arena would be awesome.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.

jodokast
Hero

Post by jodokast » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 pm

That would be pretty awesome! I have already been working on a tower. The floor is made in sections so people can be thrown through the floor or ceiling. Who knows, maybe the whole thing will come crashing down.
Where's Waldo? Did you try looking here?
The Captain