Mini-Evolution

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Re: Mini-Evolution

Postby Paco » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 pm

also

>[S] Colette: Summon Natalya
Tzan wrote:
Silverdream wrote:the link for a kingdom in turmoil leads to grave tidings.

Are you getting your ideas for posts from fortune cookies?
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Paco the Duck Ninja wrote:and because Warhead hasn't posted any Lego in nearly 18 months and is pretty much irrelevant now and is only riding off the success of a forum battle he did two years ago

I prescribe that this user go reread ZZD.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Ham701 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Looks like Paco needs a prescription of licking his father's dick at night.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:38 pm

While I'm sure Paco would appreciate that, I doubt Warhead needs the sexing. He's probably otherwise occupied.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:While I'm sure Paco would appreciate that, I doubt Warhead needs the sexing. He's probably otherwise occupied.

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST PACO IS MY HALF-BROTHER!!! WARHEAD IS MY FATHER AND I AM HIS ONLY BASTARD SON.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby 501stCadians » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 am

Invent Shuffleboard.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby stubby » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:32 am

Silverdream wrote:WARHEAD IS MY FATHER AND I AM HIS ONLY BASTARD SON.

Your mom only made up that story because she didn't want to admit her sordid affair with Asterios.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 am

stubby wrote:
Silverdream wrote:WARHEAD IS MY FATHER AND I AM HIS ONLY BASTARD SON.

Your mom only made up that story because she didn't want to admit her sordid affair with Asterios.

That doesn't make any sense, because Asterios is infertile. Are you trying to say that you're actually my Father?

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Silverdream wrote:That doesn't make any sense, because Asterios is infertile.

That's correct. One way or another, his sperm are destined to fail. Some just continue failing for a couple decades longer than others.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Robot Monkey » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm

:owned:
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:45 pm

:ftw:
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:23 pm

A lesser tribesman sees a chicken and suddenly wonders how it flies. He then proceeds to ask the village shamaness, who receives a burst of inspiration.

She get’s to work on building a second generator while ordering the Speartons to construct a brand-new war machine.

Ultimately, her plan is realized- the Unguu have now developed powered flight. A willing pilot is chosen to test the new invention.

He then flies it over the village and lands without hassle, proving it works.

Satisfied at her success, the shamaness then proceeds to rummage through the Greentoppol medik’s medkit to develop medikal teknology.

As the medik regales to the village the finer points of the art of medicine, the shamaness invents a cure to every known Unguu disease, beating thousands of well-funded, bureaucratic cancer laboratories throughout the USA.

De repente, the Unguu warrior-king begins bashing down the shrine in a fit of divinely-inspired rage. The villagers immediately begin wondering what the hell he is doing.

The king orders the medik to construct another generator, this time for his new laser death-ray, cobbled together with advanced tek from the drop-pod and the Trattorians.

During this time of chaos, a villager grows up. This one looks to become a troublemaker.

Of course, by this time the village tramp is ordered to breed with the Greentoppol medik for teh lulz.

Out pops a...normal Unguu girl? I think I threw genetics out of the window in the last installment so...

The shamaness begins researching spells for blessing wombs to have twins and triplets. If she is successful then the blessings will take effect next installment.

(As a side note to silva, there practically is a baby factory in place right now, I have no idea of anybody’s parentage at this point and the village tramp doesn’t even get a break between installments.)

Before she can finish though, the king receives another vision from the OTC, and gathers a group of local tribesmen to gather in an octagon. Ominous latin chanting begins.

The villagers goad the shamaness to drink the maniac beer, and she complies. Reality starts becoming unstable...

And in a fit of unbridled rage, she grabs the OTC and cleaves a villagers in two as tribute. This rips space-time and causes ripples along the astral plane, tearing holes and creating infinite improbability fields. One of these hits the intended target, the planet Austere, and sucks in one of the greatest me...er, women ever to live in the brikverse.

HOLY SHIT ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: SUMMON NATALYA

Summoning Natalya had some unintended consequences even the OTC did not foresee, for Natalya was teleported with all of her equipment, including her OTC. The OTC then immediately began plotting how to dispose of it.

Meanwhile, Natalya demanded answers, such as where she is, how she got here, and why the eff the Unguu have an OTC.

Intrigued, the governor of the Neu Territories arrived to see the new arrival in person.

However, the sight of another OTC is too much for him, and he goes mad and attempts to secede from the main Unguu settlement.

However, the OTC detects what he is up to, and kills him.

His legacy lives on, however, in the remaining citizens of the Neu Territories, who plan to secede when times are better and when they have gotten some women to immigrate there.

To prevent this, the king posts his most trusted advisor, the Dragon-rider, as the new overseer of the Neu Territories.

The Unguu have little time to deliberate the philosophy of having another OTC in existence, for the sky darkens and a small meteor shower begins.

Luckily, nobody is killed. However, the red house is partially damaged and a lot of equipment and loose pieces are scattered.

It’s not all bad news for the Unguu, however, for one of the asteroids cracks open, revealing gold, RT, and a roll of duct tape. I recommend they use it wisely.

However, during the event the guard tower was abandoned, a move that the Unguu will surely regret...

...For a small task force of Assyrians crash, hack, and slash through the dense forest to the Unguu village to rescue Major Natalya. They have a dreadnut and 3 men of the line, and are led by Major Smith. (Yes, I have like 4 more Assyrians and the SDT but I don’t want to arouse my mom’s suspicions)

Immediately, the Unguu go on guard and mobilize the mechanized armed forces. Can they stop the Assyrian threat or will this spell the end of the Unguu?

(Yes, now YOU get to run this battle for the fate of Unguu-kind)

The Unguu have now evolved to WorldWarTwoMen for the development of powered flight.

TL;DR: Everyone can suggest actions that the Unguu can take to advance themselves, the goal is to see how high of a tek level they can attain before being wiped out. People can also suggest events than can happen to the Unguu (although I’ll mainly be responsible for that). So kind of like Zahru’s Ork Tower thread. I’ll collect and act on suggestions whenever I have time.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Thesson » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Have the chief rush in and cut someone in half with the OTC and then rip off another's arms and beat him to death with them.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:35 pm

The captured Trattorians attempt to attack their Assyrian enemies so that they will be let free.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:03 am

The Green Medic will kill someone with his helmet and then revive them as his zombie slave.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks