The Phobian Marines

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

UmbraPhasmatis
Champion
Champion

Re: The Phobian Marines

Post by UmbraPhasmatis » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

'sounds fair' was more of a sarcastic undertone: 2d10 damage is not fair to anything short of other OTCs. I'm thinking that any OT material has a structure level of 4, so ORANGE TRANSPARENT BARRICADES and ORANGE TRANSPARENT WINDSHIELDS (which I have) would have an armor value of 4d10, meaning that the vehicle or structure containing it could be obliterated, but the OT object itself would not. My old fighters had OT windshields.

I also came up with something called Orange Opaque Protonuclear Substance, which is more like toxic sludge made of those opaque neon orange bricks you get with like... SpongeBob's pineapple sets. I used it in a battle once; the results were beautifully horrendous, but I lost the pics. Said battle actually resulted in the heroes of both sides literally wading through corpses stacked three high at least. Said corpse-pile was the line of scrimmage.

And I'll also upload that two-year old battle report once I sort through all 125 pictures and try to remember what actually happened. I had a thing for introducing loads of individual factions (like My Little Ponies and Superman), so be warned. The turn order can get really messy in my old battles.

E: I have for the first time bore witness to the text buttplug on Mr. Norris. Beautiful stuff here, guys.
"I'm not giving up, I'm transcending the situation."

Stormblessed
Hero

Post by Stormblessed » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 pm

My post was more of a sarcastic undertone. Although, fairness and fair should be banned words from this forum. Not very brikwarsy.
|

UmbraPhasmatis
Champion
Champion

Post by UmbraPhasmatis » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Fair enough; I don't think anything in BrikWars should ever be fair, which is why I'm considering hosting a forum battle with the Phobians, some Negablox, and factions comprised of like... 5 people each. Oh and Medieval dudes. Gotta love hacking and slashing.

Stormblessed
Hero

Post by Stormblessed » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 pm

UmbraPhasmatis wrote:Fair enough;
You responded to my post about the word fair being evil, by using the word fair. SHUN!!!
|

UmbraPhasmatis
Champion
Champion

Post by UmbraPhasmatis » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 am

Shun? Are you an Amish? Using computers to shun me? You are shunned.