AMERICA DAY

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby mgb519 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Coca Cola and iced tea. Your argument is invalid.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2491
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 pm

I once considered moving to Georgia for the loose gun laws and cheap(er) land.
Last edited by Keldoclock on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Silverdream wrote:Finland is better than everyone, however Iceland is too poor.

Didn't Iceland just declare independence from the predatory banking system or something? I feel like Iceland is the new better than everyone for the 21st century.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby Killer Karetsu » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:33 pm

If I remember right a few years back they took a big loan from Russia :byzero:
I might be wrong.
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:37 pm

stubby wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Finland is better than everyone, however Iceland is too poor.

Didn't Iceland just declare independence from the predatory banking system or something? I feel like Iceland is the new better than everyone for the 21st century.


I thought it was common to hear explosions in Iceland because of all the car insurance fraud.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6766
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby Natalya » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Ham701 wrote:
sjosten wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Robot Monkey wrote:'MURRICA

Aside from that, today was a good Fourth, despite the lack of fireworks in CO. I also had to explain to my Bible-Nut grandpa that the sun is, in fact, a star.

My ex-gf had gone to a series of psychotic Christian schools so she didn't know that either until she was in a real college and took an astronomy class.


To clarify, do you think they were psychotic because they were Catholic or in addition to being Catholic?


She said Christian, not Catholic. From the looks of it, they might be Protestant schools. The Vatican has a whole section dedicated to astronomy, and is much more up to date on science than other sects. +

I don't know the denominations.

@mgb519:
She was from California. They were probably in or near Contra Costa County, but at least one of them (her highschool) has since folded.

The schools were psychotic probably mostly because of the Christianity.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
You think I have a god complex?  Let me tell you something.  I am god.
 
Posts: 5142
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby Keldoclock » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 pm

A long time ago, I was an Orthodox Christan alterboy equivalent.

I learned to do that russian squat dance and to read Old Cyrillic.

Mostly I remember standing for hours and hours during Mass and buying holy water for $1 a bottle.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Mostly I remember standing for hours and hours during Mass and buying holy water for $1 a bottle.

Damn, that's cheaper than Aquafina!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: AMERICA DAY

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:Mostly I remember standing for hours and hours during Mass and buying holy water for $1 a bottle.

Damn, that's cheaper than Aquafina!

And you can use it to kill vampires!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest