Regarding the homepage

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Image
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby Natalya » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:Image

Someone needs to put this on the Wiki for posterity.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby Ham701 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:04 am

Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Image

Someone needs to put this on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a> for posterity.


We can put it on the front page or something.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby Natalya » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:10 am

Ham701 wrote:
Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Image

Someone needs to put this on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a> for posterity.


We can put it on the front page or something.

There is a specific thread with all of these. It is linked to on either the G.R. 2010 or 2011 page.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby BrikSaber » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Legofighter wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:Let me see if I can explain this in a way that you would understand...

Image

Your money.

Macro.


Polo!

You may be dyselxic. :D



Image

BAHAHAH


Wanna play some Macro, Polo, This-qoote-toonel-was-already-way-too-long?
TOTALLY OSSUM QUOOTE TUNNNEL!
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby BrikSaber » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:37 pm

BrikSaber wrote:
Legofighter wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:Let me see if I can explain this in a way that you would understand...

Image

Your money.

Macro.


Polo!

You may be dyselxic. :D



Image

BAHAHAH


TOTALLY OSSUM QUOOTE TUNNNEL!


Wanna play some Macro, Polo, This-quote-tunnel-was-already-way-too-long?
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby BrikSaber » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:38 pm

BrikSaber wrote:
BrikSaber wrote:
Legofighter wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:Let me see if I can explain this in a way that you would understand...

Image

Your money.

Macro.


Polo!

You may be dyselxic. :D



Image

BAHAHAH


TOTALLY OSSUM QUOOTE TUNNNEL!


Wanna play some Macro, Polo, This-quote-tunnel-was-already-way-too-long?

Sure.
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby BrikSaber » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:38 pm

BrikSaber wrote:
BrikSaber wrote:
BrikSaber wrote:
Legofighter wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:Let me see if I can explain this in a way that you would understand...

Image

Your money.

Macro.


Polo!

You may be dyselxic. :D



Image

BAHAHAH


TOTALLY OSSUM QUOOTE TUNNNEL!


Wanna play some Macro, Polo, This-quote-tunnel-was-already-way-too-long?

Sure.

Sounds great! :D
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Holy shit. No one cares where I live.

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Natalya wrote:
Ham701 wrote:
Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Image

Someone needs to put this on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a></a> for posterity.


We can put it on the front page or something.

There is a specific thread with all of these. It is linked to on either the G.R. 2010 or 2011 page.

Yeah, but it's completely fucked up. :lol:

EDIT: Wait, did you mean a thread on the forums or the page on the wiki?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5615
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby Natalya » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Ham701 wrote:
Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Image

Someone needs to put this on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a></a></a> for posterity.


We can put it on the front page or something.

There is a specific thread with all of these. It is linked to on either the G.R. 2010 or 2011 page.

Yeah, but it's completely fucked up. :lol:

EDIT: Wait, did you mean a thread on the forums or the page on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a>?

On the wiki.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Natalya wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Ham701 wrote:
Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Image

Someone needs to put this on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a></a></a></a> for posterity.


We can put it on the front page or something.

There is a specific thread with all of these. It is linked to on either the G.R. 2010 or 2011 page.

Yeah, but it's completely fucked up. :lol:

EDIT: Wait, did you mean a thread on the forums or the page on <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a>?

On <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a>.

Okay, so that's the one that's completely fucked up then. :)
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5615
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby morganm » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Image


My hair isn't that long :evil:
User avatar
morganm
Dimmy
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby Natalya » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 pm

morganm wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Image


My hair isn't that long :evil:

You don't understand.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5273
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby ColourSchemer » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Ham701 wrote:
Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:
Harvey Keiltel wrote:
Herobrine wrote:
Almighty Benny wrote:
Warhead wrote:
Rayhawk wrote:
ColourSchemer wrote: I couldn't help myself.










User avatar
ColourSchemer
Officer
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: I was better than you. Now I'm just retired.

Re: Regarding the homepage

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 am

Back on topic, when is the front page coming back? In a few months, or sooner?
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests