You know, whatever
Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig
- confused old man
- Posts: 4438
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
WARNING: Posts in Overwatch by me may have been edited by Overwatch.
- freedom fridge
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
- gives too many fucks about necros
- Posts: 3319
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: Third Alliance Headquarters
- Thinks Silverdream was funny the first time around
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
It was a five minute video. Don't beat on the ending so much.
If you look at the website you get the impression that they intend to do more with this.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what H
- Infinite ideas, zero follow through
- Posts: 2475
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
- Location: ATL
Kalvinator wrote:School started last Tuesday, and I've kinda made a promise to myself to not go on this site, reddit, 4chan, etc during the school week. So if orders are late, that's why.
- the dick that came out wrong
- Posts: 1201
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
- Posts: 814
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest