Mercenary's Guild

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Mercenary's Guild

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Seeing as the Allied Nations is falling apart and war is destined to happen in the near future, I propose that us Mercenary faction form a Guild so that we can set a standard rate that we charge for contracts. Therefore when war comes, we can all increase our prices at the same time and make tons of money off of it. Forming the Guild also protects its Guild members from any repercussions due to a failed contract or from retaliations by enemies of the contract holders by allowing other members of the Guild to easily come to those members' aid in times of dire need.

Our main rule shall be that we do not directly declare war against each other. Unprovoked raids and espionage against one another or fighting against each other while both parties are under contract is fine, but no direct attacks against each other. This would increase competition and therefore allow us to increase the amount that we charge for contracts, thus making the Guild more money.

Other than that, members shall not be allowed to ally with any larger alliance, like the Immortal Alliance, Anti-Immortal Alliance, Third Alliance, or Allied Nations. Holding contracts with those alliances is fine, but technically remaining neutral is a must for the guild. (This rule just means that if you wish to join an alliance, you basically can do so at any time by just saying that you have a contract with them)

If your faction is a Mercenary faction and wishes to be a part of the Guild, just post letting me know the name of your faction and what contracts your faction currently holds (if any).

Current Members - Contracts:
Zupponn Mining Co. (Zupponn) - Immortal Alliance, Allied Nations
The Geraldden (Thesson) - Third Alliance
Silvadream - ?
Last edited by Zupponn on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Re: Mercenary's Guild

Postby Thesson » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 pm

The Geraldden merc force is ready to fight! As a new 'army' we do not yet hold any contracts. Pics of my army later, I ordered something on Ebay.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Is it okay if I just call you The Geraldden, or do you want to be called The Geraldden Merc Force?
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Thesson » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Geraldden is fine.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Colette » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:05 pm

I would just like to point out that technically, the Allied Nations is completely neutral and not an "alliance".

Of course I'm not even sure mercenary companies would get voting seats in the AN, kind of a grey area, so I'm fine with this.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Colette wrote:I would just like to point out that technically, the Allied Nations is completely neutral and not an "alliance".

Of course I'm not even sure mercenary companies would get voting seats in the AN, kind of a grey area, so I'm fine with this.

But the AN is at war with the TA and we can hire ourselves out to them, so therefore they are an "alliance" in the Guild's eyes.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Thesson » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Also We're up for hire now.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

The TA would be willing to provide Oktoberfest-grade beer and more than enough money, strippers, and resources to hire out the mercenary's guild to help us crush the AN.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Zupponn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:The TA would be willing to provide Oktoberfest-grade beer and more than enough money, strippers, and resources to hire out the mercenary's guild to help us crush the AN.

Cool, but you would have to deal with each faction individually. This thread might just become something like a job board. :lol:

And the ZMC already holds AN contracts, so they're unavailable at the moment.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Thesson » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 pm

On the other hand... The geralddens are ready! Sign us a contract if yer interested.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Colette » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 am

Thesson wrote:On the other hand... The geralddens are ready! Sign us a contract if yer interested.

AN has maniac beer. Also, we can draw upon strippers from ANY nation in the brikverse.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 am

Silvadream

A noob robot who likes to create copies of himself, picking up dimmies, cyborgs, misfits and robot friends along the way. They fight for cool stuff, and don't really have a place in the Brikverse.

Fighting efficiency: Not bad actually.

Strength: ???

Leader rating: Untrustworthy, retarded, annoying, a surprisingly good fighter, naive, addicted to marijuana, emotionally unstable.

Alliances and obligations to other empires: Hates Immortal Empire(especially that mean old Warhead), Loves Tarren, Loves the ASE, Fears Rayhawk/Stubby, hates Trattoria, hates Pedonuker for stealing one of his anal disruptors, disown'd by the Silvarian Empire, a good friend of the Britannian Empire(Admiral Byron DeSilva especially).

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Thesson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:46 am

Who wants the Geralddens? Whoever makes the next offer wins.
AN or TA.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Ham701 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:51 am

Thesson wrote:Who wants the Geralddens? Whoever makes the next offer wins.
AN or TA.

AN offers you a klondike bar, nothing more, nothing less. Now get to the front lines.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Thesson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 am

I FREAKING ACCEPT!!!! (I'll still be taking your beer though!)
Thesson
Dimmy

Next

Return to General Discussion