Allied Nations Secretary-General Elections

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Allied Nations Secretary-General Elections

Postby dilanski » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 pm

If I'm reading this right the TA has swung a vote to take-over the AN? Leave for all of three weeks and everything's gone down the shitter. If this somehow passes then my representatives are leaving and are taking those lovely Monochrome AN-Pattern ships with them.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 pm

No! We can stop them. Everyone vote for the Realm of Storm's unseen leader!
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Thesson » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 pm

CRAP!!! IF I VOTE FOR A TA LEADER I WON'T BE ABLE TO KILL THINGS!
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby mgb519 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh? Who told you that? Since when has MASS been a proponent of preventing bloodshed?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm

If anything, a TA leader would cause even greater rifts between factions, and cause more bloodshed.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Indeed. It was MASS, for example, which brought about the whole "promote bloodshed and warfare" aspect.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Thesson » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 pm

No, I mean the AN will be reduced to a single army! Those are easy to kill!
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Stormblessed » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Ha! I find it funny that someone actually supported the unknown leader. HA! The fact that he is hidden means he won't die any time soon. But I just find it funny. Because I assumed some well known minifig would get nominated and my nomination was said half in jest.
|
Stormblessed
Hero

Postby Arkbrik » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 am

Ambassador Wrolf wrote:Vergillius Raskolnikov is a good leader. He might have garnered our support, were it not for this:
Arkbrik wrote:Image

VERGILIUS RASKOLNIKOV

The Kind Leader

He has kindness in him, so he cannot be trusted.
Alec is even less trusted, despite his ruthlessness. This is because one literally cannot know which side he holds as his own, because it seems to be subject to change at a random moment's notice. He is the Mitt Romney of the Third Alliance.
I see nothing else worth noting for this election.

I have a dream that these little children will grow up in a world where they can readily access guns, swords, and weapons of all sorts. Where they will never go unemployed, for they will always have a place in the armies of Vergilius Raskolnikov.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day the Allied Nations, whose delegates' lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and division, will be transformed into a situation where little ambassadors can hold hands and sing the praises of their great leader Vergilius Raskolnikov.

I have a dream today!
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 am

VERGILIUS RASKOLNIKOV: PEDOPHILE OR ANORAK, YOU DECIDE

"Vergilius Raskolnikov is a great leader, and by great I mean he's a total peace loving wuss."
-Mahatma Gandhi

This picture of Vergilius(a candidate for the secretary of the AN[A brikverse wide organization]) has recently spread in propoganda. Little did the public know that Raskolnikov didn't kill these kids. Raskolnikov didn't give these kids loaded guns to play with, or buy explosives and booze for the poor toddlers, he molested them.

"Alec is a pretty cool guy, he probably killed my Dad."
-Kaiser Klaus Von Fynnvaria

Alec is a very pompous leader, this will lead the brikverse into daily if not hourly battles over how weird it was that he won and started occupying other member nations. Alec, and the other Third Alliance candidates won't fop around like other parties, they will totally annhilate all of their enemies with hyperweapons and billions of loyal troops.

This has been a stolen advertisement by the followers of the Third Alliance. Hail Uberkaiser Piltogg, Hail the Third Alliance.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 pm

:busted: :owned: :ftw:

I could totally imagine Raskolnikov as like that.

Maybe he's in league with...

...PedoNuker?tt
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Colette wrote::busted: :owned: :ftw:

I could totally imagine Raskolnikov as like that.

Maybe he's in league with...

...PedoNuker?tt

IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby mgb519 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Incoming Transmission wrote:Image
"Greetings, people of the Allied Nations. I am Emperor Harlek, leader of the MASS empire. May your battles be well-fought. But I speak to you today of something more important than a mere introduction. For it has recently come to my attention that there are many amongst you who wish that you may hold the title of Secretary General of the AN, rather than I."
"And while I hold no grudges against any of you for running, I would prefer you not waste my time with petty assassinations. Mere minutes ago, a team of would-be assassins made an attempt on my life. It was a most feeble one."
"Bring him forth!"
ImageImage
"This man is the last survivor. We know that he was hired, but we know not by who. Sadly, he refuses to talk, and I lack the patience for torture. so I will make this simple. Any man who would waste their money on such a pathetic man as this does not DESERVE the title of secretary General."
"So while I do not hold myself to be the only valid candidate, I do warn you that whoever you choose-"
"...choose VERY wisely, because one wrong Secretary General will corrupt us and we ALL end up reduced to his level."
"Thank you for your time, members of the AN."
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:27 pm

So when does the election start?

I would like to point out that the Realm of Storms unseen leader has 2 nominations.

He promises to instal a new means of installing a new leader if elected, and by that, I mean he promises to destroy elections in the AN with his new method.
|
Stormblessed
Hero

Postby Colette » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Stormblessed wrote:So when does the election start?

I would like to point out that the Realm of Storms unseen leader has 2 nominations.

He promises to instal a new means of installing a new leader if elected, and by that, I mean he promises to destroy elections in the AN with his new method.

But the AN is all about representing all the nations, not just one or one faction.

I will begin the election soon. I'm planning on nominating a few characters just for canon purposes but other than that, yeah.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion