Requesting LDD forum move.

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

Requesting LDD forum move.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:54 am

If it isn't to much trouble - I am requesting the LDD forum be moved as a sub-forum of the armoury.

My reason why? With the recent re-structure of the forums (and update to the site and new wiki) it makes more sense for the LDD forum - which is currently filled with microspace for peoples various brik-built armies into the main armoury, rather than have them separate and hidden within the brick forum.

Yeah, people can still ignore it if they really want to (gorramn bigots) but it makes more sense to have it there, rather than anywhere else.

Thanks for hearing me out, Scythe - out.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Re: Requesting LDD forum move.

Postby Natalya » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:If it isn't to much trouble - I am requesting the LDD forum be moved as a sub-forum of the armoury.

My reason why? With the recent re-structure of the forums (and update to the site and new wiki) it makes more sense for the LDD forum - which is currently filled with microspace for peoples various brik-built armies into the main armoury, rather than have them separate and hidden within the brick forum.

Yeah, people can still ignore it if they really want to (gorramn bigots) but it makes more sense to have it there, rather than anywhere else.

▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Re: Requesting LDD forum move.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 am

Natalya wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:If it isn't to much trouble - I am requesting the LDD forum be moved as a sub-forum of the armoury.

Many thanks goderator, tis appreciated.

:mrgreen:

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Return to Administration