Death to Britannia

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Re: Death to Britannia

Post by cleanupcrew » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Message wrote:Should the need arise, there are many ZMC contracts open for our honourable Brittanian friends and allies. In this way we provide our help and support in these troubled times. Death to the Piltogg fanatics and all of their supporters!

-Zupponn, CEO Zupponn Mining Co.
(I even put the 'u' in honorable!)
The AN is now destroyed- if you want beer in any signficant amounts you will work with the Third Alliance. We will provide twice as much payment in any requested form as the AN gave you.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:06 am

Zupponn wrote:
Message wrote:Should the need arise, there are many ZMC contracts open for our honourable Brittanian friends and allies. In this way we provide our help and support in these troubled times. Death to the Piltogg fanatics and all of their supporters!

Viceroy Haig: Hello, thank you guy. Though we can't pay with German alcohols, we can pay with excess GT, the finest Scotch, and Maniac Beer.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:14 am

Silverdream wrote:
Zupponn wrote:

Viceroy Haig: Hello, thank you guy. Though we can't pay with German alcohols, we can pay with excess GT, the finest Scotch, and Maniac Beer.
The Zupponn Mining Co. finds this acceptable.

@Collette: The ZMC cannot take any TA contracts because it already holds many Immortal contracts, and putting soldiers on both sides of the battlefield is bad for business.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 am

Colette wrote:First New York, now the Brittannian capital- what's next, orbital bombardment of Scythia or Austere?
You don't wanna know... what are my guys up to anyway? Mwahaha.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:23 am

The COalition of Ajax 4 sends it's condolences to the britanians and offers any aid it can give.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Greetings loyal subjects. As I grew up, I was always surrounded by redshirts and people who would die in my stead. Now I am your immortal queen. I will fight on the battlefield side by side with loyal soldiers. I will get my revenge on the Third Alliance using any weapon I can. The people of Pendragon are dead, and the new capital will be Edinburgh. I order all my Admirals and generals, obliterate the Third Alliance!
Image lol j/k

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Rev. Sylvanus » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Not necessarily a criticism of this thread only, but I've never understood all these soap-opera-esque vignettes in the Reports from the Field.

When I jump onto this part of the board, I'm always hoping to see a battle or a skirmish or a documentation of a battle. Images of minifigs at microphones, or on bridges, etc, etc just seem underwhelming. But to each their own, I suppose...not everyone has playmates...
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Rev. Sylvanus wrote:When I jump onto this part of the board, I'm always hoping to see a battle or a skirmish or a documentation of a battle. Images of minifigs at microphones, or on bridges, etc, etc just seem underwhelming. But to each their own, I suppose...not everyone has playmates... but I do, gnagna gna *in your FACE!*
Implied text added.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Rev. Sylvanus
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Rev. Sylvanus » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:07 pm

:warhead:
For Your Reading Pleasure: Rev's Battle Reports

Reference Sheets: Animals and Mounts / Medieval Weapons

Factions: Dragon Guard / Hiimboredagain Raiders

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Rev. and his playmates were last spotted at a soap-opera-esque vignette in the theater 'Reports of the Field', but were lost in the chaos Rev. caused by trolling the vengeful mass of people around him.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Bragallot wrote:Image

Rev. and his playmates were last spotted at a soap-opera-esque vignette in the theater 'Reports of the Field', but were lost in the chaos Rev. caused by trolling the vengeful mass of people around him.
I'm jealous. I can barely even talk to girls, let alone sit next to them.
Image lol j/k

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Silverdream wrote:I'm jealous. I can barely even talk to girls, let alone sit next to them.
Do you think if you keep talking about your romantic failures enough times, you'll get a result other than no one cares? Because hey, maybe 10,001st time's the charm.
Rev. Sylvanus wrote:Not necessarily a criticism of this thread only, but I've never understood all these soap-opera-esque vignettes in the Reports from the Field.

When I jump onto this part of the board, I'm always hoping to see a battle or a skirmish or a documentation of a battle. Images of minifigs at microphones, or on bridges, etc, etc just seem underwhelming. But to each their own, I suppose...not everyone has playmates...
Do we need a separate "Storylines" subforum for these? What do people think?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Yes. And we need to. Talk like James T. Kirk. in it.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:32 pm

stubby wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I'm jealous. I can barely even talk to girls, let alone sit next to them.
Do you think if you keep talking about your romantic failures enough times, you'll get a result other than no one cares? Because hey, maybe 10,001st time's the charm.
Rev. Sylvanus wrote:Not necessarily a criticism of this thread only, but I've never understood all these soap-opera-esque vignettes in the Reports from the Field.

Do we need a separate "Storylines" subforum for these? What do people think?
I think that if people pity me, I'll regain my title as moderator. Plus you're forgetting something, I only know four different jokes: Pity jokes, Sex jokes, I'm dumb but not actually because that was a troll jokes, and reference jokes.

If we do have a storylines subforum I nominate Bragallot or Semaj Nagirrac. Honourable mention: Zahru.
Image lol j/k

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah Semaj would be great.