Re: Britannian League Assembly

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Silverdream » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 pm

ikensall wrote:If I was patriotic* then I'd probably be a bit miffed that saint George's cross was done so badly (with unidentified hair). Now for a " :protip: ", if you want people to not despise your story line and politics then you should probably spend a minimum of 30 seconds making this kind of stuff, which you clearly aren't. Until then, people who aren't directly involved are likely not to give two turds about this stuff, maybe one... if you're lucky.

*Just realised that I'm being hypocritical about the patriotism, given that I typed all that because you made a crappy saint George's cross thing.

ALSO: By posting in a thread about brikwars "politics" I feel like I've sunken to a new low of A: Misunderstanding the "spirit" of brikwars and B: getting involved in all of the "look at me, I'm making irrelevant decisions in an imaginary context, I'm responsible/intelligent" stuff.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Dammit Silverdream! You know the rules. Only Tarren can post dicks. You're just lucky I was away in Mexico.
stubby
forum janitor

Return to General Discussion