Meta BrikWars Topic

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Meta BrikWars Topic

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Mike - I will hand all of my slow clap .gifs to you for the next five years, not only have you managed to encapsulate everything awesome about brikwars but adress its gaping issues and explain them as well, with the humour that has made the game, and the forum what it always has been, and what it always will be - for this . . . well I just don't have the words . . .

Tomorrow good sir, I am gonna step up my game from tomorrow - I need to post up my shit like I never have before, write like I never have before and troll like I never have before.

Right after I finish my fukken rum.

. . .

The shit was I saying again? :iconcur:

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Re: Meta BrikWars Topic

Postby Warhead » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:25 pm

The way I see it, it's all about progress. Progress takes effort. Most of us get some kickass stuff built, run a forum battle of awesome, write a thrilling story, post our latest invention or whatnot and park our ass behind a damn camera and editing suit for a few hours before posting it all with a bit of a story or background and then manage the resulting post frenzy that sometimes follows. Sometimes we do some of this without getting a big head or spewing ego chunks across the forum. The rest of the time we let off steam typically by being a bunch of knobheads and regain inspiration by feeding on each others ideas and looking at what the others are up to before we go and do all the above again... Seems like unless someone wants to do this for their day job, which I'd love to do but can't afford to unless you all pay me. Then we are doing all we should.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Previous

Return to General Discussion