Awesome script

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Awesome script

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 am

IVhorseman wrote:word filters are best left secret.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Awesome script

Postby Predator » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:41 am

Zupponn wrote:
Predator wrote:Also, some of these word filters really suck.

No, they all have a purpose.

Astarte
Saturnalia
snuggle
dapper
Piltogg
metal
my floppy penis

Stuff like snuggle, piltogg and metal have a purpose. Saturnalia (I don't even know what that filters from.) and Astarte are pointless. my floppy penis is just plain weird (but kinda funny.)
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Thesson » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 am

Predator wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
Predator wrote:Also, some of these word filters really suck.

No, they all have a purpose.

Astarte
Saturnalia
snuggle
dapper
Piltogg
metal
my floppy penis

Stuff like snuggle, piltogg and metal have a purpose. Saturnalia (I don't even know what that filters from.) and Astarte are pointless. my floppy penis is just plain weird (but kinda funny.)

From what I heard he was a huge troll.
Image
User avatar
Thesson
Dimmy
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Mars

Re: Awesome script

Postby Silverdream » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Saturnalia is a holiday where masters trade places with their slaves and engage in heavy drinking and homösexual orgies. It's very similiar to Saturnalia today.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Predator wrote:Saturnalia (I don't even know what that filters from.)

Did you not see Colette's post? :son:
Predator wrote:my floppy penis is just plain weird (but kinda funny.)

If he's around, he would be very welcome to explain this one. :D
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Awesome script

Postby Arkbrik » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 am

Colette wrote:
Natalya wrote:There are so many others, you have no idea.


I'm going to like post the oxford dictionary and look for changes then.

You should write down all the filters in a notebook so you can keep track of them.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Awesome script

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 am

Don't post goatse anus, you guys, they'll get you a really annoying tag next to your name!
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Awesome script

Postby Predator » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Don't post goatse anus, you guys, they'll get you a really annoying tag next to your name!

To late for me!

Guys, I know that my floppy penis filters from Tar-ren (without the -).
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Natalya(AF) translates to Natalya. I'm not sure if that's pointless or clever.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Predator » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Silverdream wrote:Natalya(AF) translates to Natalya. I'm not sure if that's pointless or clever.

That's her name on other stuff.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Predator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Natalya(AF) translates to Natalya. I'm not sure if that's pointless or clever.

That's her name on other stuff.


Natalya was formerly called Natalya(AF) on this forum, then she realized that there was no registered user called Natalya, so she ordered Rayhawk to change her name.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Predator » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Predator wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Natalya(AF) translates to Natalya. I'm not sure if that's pointless or clever.

That's her name on other stuff.


Natalya was formerly called Natalya(AF) on this forum, then she realized that there was no registered user called Natalya, so she ordered Rayhawk to change her name.

I know. Informing me of stuff I already know. What. Is. Your. Point?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Zupponn » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Predator wrote:What. Is. Your. Point?

That's a funny comment coming from someone who's posts almost never have a point.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5796
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Awesome script

Postby Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7767
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Awesome script

Postby Tzan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:03 pm

spaghetti.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests