Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Colette » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Members of the Third Alliance:

Guten Tag! It warms my heart to see the most racist collective in the galaxy still bickering among themselves. More prestigious nations applaud your inability to work together effectively.
Of course, my purpose is not to feed your ego, but to demand unrestricted access to your databases. We have received several reliable leads indicating that the whereabouts of Semaj Nagirrac are known among the members of the Pan-German Alliance. Give us access to your knowledge banks or suffer irreversible consequences.

Alavar Cortuth
President
Republic of Menggu

Siri: I object. We have together destroyed the AN and have even seized the crown of Brittannia (for five minutes but still). Moreover, the Assyrian Star Empire would proudly declare themselves the most racist collective in the galaxy, mind you, and you are probably next on their hit list for infringing on their precious title.

That being said, we are denying you access unless the Uberkaiser himself orders me otherwise. There are too many precious military secrets for you to receive unrestricted access to, and we have assigned a computer scientist to the central databases at TAHQ to improve its security software and prevent any and all hacking attempts.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm

So be it. You've been warned.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Quit your whining, little man. I could bring ruin to everything you could have ever built in a few moments. So stop acting like "oh, we're the menguu, we killed avalonians, hurr hurr". Not too much of a feat.

However, I have to thank you of your warning to us concerning a possible Bavarian incursion in RIN space. *points to the Bavarian representative* I'm watching you.

I also request a formal investigation into the Bavarian leadership.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Vami IV » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm

:omnom:
Arguments are fun to watch! No offense.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Time: 6:21 Dast Sprigg
Importance: Moderate
To: Siri, her Kaisership
///BEGIN MESSAGE///
Hello once again, TA. This time it is I, Emperor Vami Ikari IV. You seem to be having issues with
a former member called, the 'Kingdom of Avalon?' Once we make contact with you through the useage of War
Portals, we full well plan on building a invasion force to not only take back most of Neo-Prussia's space, but assist
in the total destruction of Avalon. If desired, we can dipatch a fleet of our best warships and 'cleanse' the miserable
hole. I look forward to demonstrating the power of the Vamtopian Navy, but until we can get that damned portal
ready, we are stuck. Our first king was a well known magic user and the barrier he placed to protect us is now very
in the way
-Emperor Vami Ikari IV

///END MESSAGE///
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby Thesson » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm

If this happens I will find new contractors. I'd respect Vami a lot more if this anime was plaguing EVERYWHERE. Predator lost my respect after he went full on po'ny. Just my opinion though.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Somebody's been living under a rock.

Avalon was destroyed. The Avalonians were close allies with the TA, and with the RIN especially. The Menguu helped facilitate their destruction.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:Quit your whining, little man. I could bring ruin to everything you could have ever built in a few moments. So stop acting like "oh, we're the menguu, we killed avalonians, hurr hurr". Not too much of a feat.

However, I have to thank you of your warning to us concerning a possible Bavarian incursion in RIN space. *points to the Bavarian representative* I'm watching you.

Siri: Stop acting like you're better than everyone else. Both you and the Bavarians have done stupid things in the past, in particular this led to your nation's recent demotion in rank. It is because of you and the Bavarians constantly bickering and vying for piltogg's favoritism that has caused this alliance to look weak and divided- both of you stuff it and make peace until we conquer the brikverse or settle this through an honorable one-on-one unarmed fight.

@Vami: The Trattorians weren't always TA- in fact, they were one of the leaders of the Allied Nations. The Avalonians were once our dearest friends- but the AN-TA war ripped our nations apart. Avalon didn't want to let go of its former ally, and assassinated the last elected president of Trattoria, president Angela, giving me the chance to overthrow the government and establish a kaiserdom friendly to the TA. By the time I rose to power Avalon was a dying kingdom, until finally it heaved its last breath and fell into a thousand RT shards, replaced by an unfamiliar "Menguu" government. We would welcome the return of Avalon and its triumphant reentry into the Third Alliance.

EDIT: EXCUSE ME- DID YOU JUST CALL ME "HIS" KAISERSHIP? APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MISTAKE IMMEDIATELY OR PREPARE TO DIE.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:However, I have to thank you of your warning to us concerning a possible Bavarian incursion in RIN space. *points to the Bavarian representative* I'm watching you.

Klaus von Fynnvaria is currently unavailable. However we deny having any Bavarian warships in RIN territory.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 am

Robot Monkey wrote:Quit your whining, little man. I could bring ruin to everything you could have ever built in a few moments. So stop acting like "oh, we're the menguu, we killed avalonians, hurr hurr". Not too much of a feat.

Accelerating Avalon's demise was a mistake. One for which we wish dearly to repair, but we know that we can never replace the billions of lives that were lost. However, we were not the only nation involved. It was Myrna of Prussia that ordered the RT seeding, an RIN, technology, that delivered the final blow. Add that to the lethargic attitude from the rest of this alliance toward Avalon and you'll see that all of us have blood on our hands.

This bickering and division within your alliance hardly matters. You are all pawns just as we were and they will continue to use you unless we find Nagirrac. Allowing us entry to the databases of the Third Alliance not only ensures your safety, but the safety of the Brikverse.

I'll ask one more time, perhaps a bit more respectfully, allow us access to the knowledge stores or suffer irreversible damage, not by our hand, but by those far more capable. We're on the same side believe it or not.

President Cortuth
Republic of Menggu
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Silverdream » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:27 am

Bragallot and Whiteagle can authorize access. So can Piltogg. In their absence Robotmonkey can, followed by Colette followed by me followed by Falk.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 am

"Order! Order!"

Thesson wrote:Predator lost my respect after he went full on po'ny. Just my opinion though.

Not just your opinion.

@ the Menggu: You want our databases? Well here they are: *false Data that will send the Menggu straight into an asteroid field when they go looking for Nagirrac is sent*

Sky Marshal Myrna was acting of her own accord at the time, our Empire does not take responsibility. We don't even have this kind of weaponry, as I said we prefer to meet our enemies on the field.

Robot Monkey wrote:I also request a formal investigation into the Bavarian leadership.

Ok. *looks* It seems to be okay. As for the incursion, you are the RIN. What are you afraid of? The Bavarians are getting owned by the Brittanians so I don't think they have the time to be a threat to you.

@ Siri: It's not impossible for someone to mistake the gender of someone who is named after something that has no sex :rtfm:

@ Vami: You're in but first post your forces so we know what we're dealing with, also if you're going to New Prussia, keep in mind we're trying to avoid any collateral damage. Factories, houses... etc. are all supposed to remain as intact as possible. Your aid will be repaid with access to the rich resources you may find on the systems you liberate from the Peach Virus, systems you'll hand back to us upon our re-arrival, of course.
Last edited by Bragallot on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Thesson » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 am

Aaand he's in. F***.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:25 am

:trap: He'll be more vulnerable when he's under my jurisdiction. Lesson one for our new Freund will be to take a course to understand irony.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:03 am

Bavaria is not under siege at the moment, but that could be because the Britannian League is just preparing and organizing attack fleets.

If the Lieutenant Uberkaiser commands it then there will be an investigation of the Bavarian Government, undertaken by Fynnish police and detectives.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 am

We should be focusing on our own war efforts, so no, unless anyone insists.

I'm sure you'll be able to defeat the Iron Tubs that make up the Brittanian fleet. Those shopkeepers only truly get dangerous in numbers or when supported by higher tek civilizations anyway.

On a sidenote the assassination attempt on Col. Sharane has failed but the subsequent death of Duke Felipe it caused will set back her efforts to unite the Inquistadores tremendously, ... which was our plan all along, of course...
Last edited by Bragallot on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion